Changes to the Games, Both Short and Long-Term

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

That's fair game. Always. Some just take it overboard on super low levels. Zombies we just get 41 attacks per day. That's usually all I want back when i get listed and then move on. but some really FLIP OUT! lol

[SIKU] KillerK likes this.
  2. [SIKU] KillerK

[SIKU] KillerK Active Member

Hi Robbin,

Please take a look at my post we are not new; the tags you see are established veteran fighting clans who played among 7 million for the same years we know the game so to speak since apparently Zynga did not just rip us off but your developer here.

I'd say the real issue would be on this hit listing I was killed by a level 10,000 today in MW you do not hit list or you are banned it is not done in established clans so we coming to this game must defend LITERALLY ourselves against ambush, and hit listing by low levels who just stayed low for years in MOB LCN and they are the issue more so then high levels. I would say it's up to you I as a level 9,900 have the attack and defense with the strength of what a level 200,000 should have. That took time and years of strategy in fights and wars which we are very proud to have earned. We do bring this with us please understand that ok. I appreciate that your developer is attempting to make it easier for us coming in but perhaps the ones taking the hitlist and ambushes at much higher levels might consider that when bumping a new player for money they do not need for example. In MW if you did that too often you'd get sat on by ethical players for bullying. I know we are new to MOB LCN but in theory we have invested our hearts and souls to this game in advance you are getting some fine people and tags already here. I do not see weak tags starting up over here but the top tags. Thanks for your support!

3. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

might I add.

85% of everyone playing Kano games were once on Mafia Wars with Zynga.

We ALL adjusted.

And quite frankly what about all the people that joined before Zynga treated their folks like crap?

They had NO experience for the place AND they had to deal with a hostile crowd.

So what kano, you are so happy to get the rest of your competitors customers you are throwing folks that gave you a shot with no group with them for support under the bus?

How RUDE.

you think long term slayers are the problem. Look in the mirror.

Long term slayers will add new folks right and left. As soon as we gauge what type of player they are.

And guess what. IF/WHEN folks start getting bullied if the new player plays straight up the other big accounts go after them.

THAT is the point of squad. THAT is the point of allies. and THAT is the point of not being a horses arse.

If a big one comes after you, your squad cares. Heck when I started on FB folks who didn't know me at all defended me. Why? Simply because one of those bullying folks deserved to be put in their place.

Sorry. But I am so sick of protections, and hiding and trolls, and cheats. And quite frankly for the last 2 years Kano, you have done nothing but support them.

4. [SIKU] KillerK

Thanks Tony...

Tony Cecil likes this.
  5. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Should be a world chat function that allows communication.

evd45 and [SIKU] KillerK like this.
  6. terry buxner

terry buxner New Member

i think adding more to the syns is a very bad idea. what will happen is the money players from mafia wars like pub andryfg have already got a foot hold here and by extending the syn u make them twice as powerful.right now they are splitting themselfs in to multiple syns which to me is better then have a al powerful syn. here true money isnt as big of a deal all they can do with money is buy the hired hands right from the get go and use fp's foer boosts to lvl up to get the skill points, i think thats enough of an advantage

JoDy, Kirsten and [SIKU] KillerK like this.
  7. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

look.... no one is saying you aren't welcome here.... we all want you here, and think it's great you've chosen to join us, and have some fun. my point is this : do not expect to come to a new home, and expect everything to change to suit you. you need to change to accommodate your new surroundings. some of you have been a pleasure to speak to, and yes, there are a huge amount of idiots who have arrived, mixed in with the normal players who just want to enjoy themselves. you had larger syndicates and groups there then we have here ? why does that have to change ? adapt, like we did. make a group with multi syns.... and have a gathering page for them. do you know what it is like to try to keep an active syndicate of 50 in this game ? 25 is tough enough ( which you will find out if you didn't insist on changes after having been here a whole month ), let alone 50.

ADAPT.... stop trying to change what works.

8. robbin gordon

ummmm... there is a world chat.... use it.

9. robbin gordon

i suspect if there were really 7 million playing, the game would not have tanked. we all know how the numbers are skewed to get people to want to join in. what you do not get is that when we all came here early on, we left a game many had put tons into ( i didn't do so, but others did ). we know how it feels to be 'refugees'. but we didn't try to change things, we learned to adapt. we came from BIG powerful families in old mob wars, but we came here and started as pissants, too. we found each other, mobbed up with those we liked, and fought those we didn't. high levels here have hands tied to a huge degree, so there is just so much we can do to control attitudes and bullies. when you're here for awhile, you will understand and see this. and that is my point. before you enter a new environment, give it a chance, and learn to see THIS game thru our eyes.

killer karaman likes this.
  10. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Give it time. eventually lists will be available. until then just try not to worry too much over it. there are pletny of other people to fight. I didnt notice your level buti can imagine you're gaining much xp from attacking a level 140.

11. Mitch - "Don't go changing, to try and please us." Slight change to lyrics, but the message stays true. Please don't make hasty decisions to change this game because we have come over from MW. I don't want nor expect special treatment just because I'm new to this game. It is after all, a game! "That's all I got to say about that."

12. robbin gordon

and for what it's worth, we've been BEGGING kano for YEARS to change the stamina structure... to only have it fall on deaf ears. YOU wanna level up fast ? so did WE.... but Kano intentionally did everything they could to stifle this, and hold us back.

killer karaman and Tony Cecil like this.
  13. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

ive been told by many who switched from zynga to kano way before they tanked. the majority says zynga is just rife with scripts, bots, and autoclickers. I cant attest for that personally, but he sounded pretty convincing. You're going to run into that a bit on kano gams but they try to be vigilant about getting rid of creeps like that.

Kirsten and Bill Hollingsworth like this.
  14. [SIKU] KillerK

Angela,

We are not new this game was purportedly stolen by Zynga so we bring years in my case 7.5 of fighting experience in a very similar game we are not new. We have in most cases been playing hardcore for as long as this game has been around--we bring a lot of experience and expect if we hit someone they hit back that's what the game has been about for us for years and now we are MOB LCN we have come here because we wanted to and felt this was the closest to what we love hec
    Robbin,

Who wants to change anything. I think the developer will change if he has to handle 7 million daily players the smart ones came ahead of the rush when they see the doors really shut for many are in denial then it will be a mob scene literally.....When you have 7 million a day you do have bigger clans and families my family was just under 5,000 and my tag can run to 100. No big deal....

15. I can attest to that statement. I personally knew a lot of players that used scripts and bots. I could never bring myself to do it and one of the reasons I'm glad it's tanking. :)

16. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

very well said, robbin. vikings, pirates, LCn you get a 50 stam reward. ZOmbies it's 1000. i understand teh xp to level is lower. to me 50 is kind of a spit in the face. No earthly idea why the devs or whomever is behind it will nnot up it to at least 500. at least. the highe boosses on vikings, piates are so muhch stronger than the ones on zombies. Speaking of totall healthe

robbin gordon likes this.
  17. robbin gordon

YOU WIN!

You have killed Sharrie Gelato.

+$176,598 | +3 XP | -3 Health Lost | 239 Health Damage Dealt

Attacks from: 1 attack,2 hitlist attacks in 23 hours Attacked first: 1 day ago Last attacked: 27 minutes ago

Attacks against: 4 attacks in 22 hours Last attacked: 10 seconds ago

Online Now!
    (Dead)
    [​IMG]
    Send Message
    Add to Mob

Report Player
    Joined 23 days ago

[GMG] Sharrie Gelato

Level 129 Insomniac GREEN MAMBA GANG - Recruiting

SHE attacked me first ??? really ??????!!!!! and now i can do nothing more to her. i guess i'll just wait for the rocket scientist to decide to 'tap' me again. i have hundreds on my feed just like this. all for a WHOPPING 3xp..... be still my heart.

[SIKU] KillerK likes this.
  18. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

Welcome to alt account heaven, if you have an alt you can expect it not be banned (Kanos words not mine).

Kano I will keep pointing fingers at you both in public & here, so het feel free to delete this post too!

19. [SIKU] KillerK

Hey Bill!

Good to see you brother I think they will realize we know the game hell if I knew Zynga had ripped off MOB LCN I would have opened up an account here years ago but we are here now and more are coming in droves. If you think about it if half of MW came over here I'd say it would be a new game by numbers alone!

20. [SIKU] KillerK

Robbin,

Listen you should find out who the top ten tags were on MW I never heard of the tag first of all and for example TSG is short for Tactical Support Group it took years for me to be accepted as a fighter and person to this group of great people we are not all a holes trust me dear. It could be you are also due to the swarm over getting snoops who never made it in MW and have decided if the big guns have to start fresh they will follow. Again we are not new to this game especially due to a law suit that ultimately states Zynga ripped off this game which you love and now we love as well...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.