Change to bonus when you level

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sir Opinion Alot, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I don't care for the idea, all the refils I have bought thru the years for the 4 games I play, MEH , just does not seem right to me to get more now .,If I am understanding you right.

2. Simon King

Simon King New Member

Excellent idea Jamey. This would certainly be great evolution to LCN. Needs to move with the changing times and player base. 50 stamina is limited. This is well thought out. Cheers

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  3. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Kano is staying on FB from what i understand from the update graph api 2.0 thread, it's just going to take them time to get the update done, that's my understanding of it anyway. That's not what this post is about though, so, this is a good idea, i think. 50% energy and stam per level up would be the way to go, i think. No matter how high of a level a player is, if some lack in stam and energy because they placed their points differently to others, that's entirely on them. the current level up "refills" are just a tad tight, like the job assists. the way i see it is all these top players want a new city blash, blah, blah but why is kano going to put out a new city for just a handful of players? the faster players level up, the faster fresh content might become available, idk but anywho, there's my piece said. LOL

George Burd likes this.
  4. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I agree 50 stamina seems pretty tight, but i see major potential for exploitation with percentage based, I think a safer direction would be to adjust the daily reward percentages to allow people to get better rewards.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If retro-active on this idea, I'm 100% on board, if not big fat zero.

6. George Burd

I am curious how you do retro active stamina bonuses lol I know a guy that would have 10 million stamina lol

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Up the % how the game started as 50 stamina per level, multiply it by that ^^^ crap up there.

George Burd likes this.
  8. George Burd

ya easier to raise reward percentages I think

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

So new players get the bonuses more often? BTW they do lvl up easier, with all the resources already available, that long term players never had back in the day.

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it upped, but in all fairness needs to be retro.

George Burd likes this.
  11. George Burd

no the percentage would be raised from say 5% to 10% on day one rewards, and no offense this would not be the first change that was not retro active to accommodate the players that didnt have it when they started. if it was a effect on total skills that they could have then I would agree with you but on a resource change, no retroactive

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Stamina is the life of the game to level up, a lvl 2k,4k,6k can level quicker with it so no IMO.

13. George Burd

yes they can lvl quicker the game is meant to get slower the longer you play, the problem is when the nominal lvl reaches a point it seems prohibitive too new players joining.

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm guessing your a lower level player then (In VC) Dev's have made dailey rewards,calendars, etc. to lvl up quick. All these situations is not good against a long term player, they will get rocked on and ask for more protection in a battle game. LOL

15. George Burd

ranked 21st on kong server, vc, but i dont concern my self with protection

16. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

when the game came out i could see it for me i can really care less about the retro thing, im looking here and now and moving on. its not like the stamina the lvl 1000 is going to have really going to be alot, thats why the percent there is so low, the ones that would benefit from this the most would be the players that have been here and invested there time. Things have changed alot when they first thought the game out it was to lvl 500 none of this came about but years down the road things change we grew so why shouldn't our level gain grow, when you start out 500 does alot of jobs when you get up there its very few jobs period.

Justin Cartier and George Burd like this.
  17. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

You seriously think a level 6000 will have only 2000 stamina?

Anyway, my perception is that a lot of higher levels have a hard time spending their stamina when there are no raids or BA going on. So a major increase in available stamina might upset the balance in the game.

I'm not against it, but I would like to see new bosses for lower level towns or something to accompany this, so people can spend their stamina there.

18. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

Yes I do I know for a fact most around that level has 2000 or less most is between 1000 to 1800 yes there are exceptions but I know it takes me around 1300 in stamina to lvl with a lp and 2500 or more doing xp boss's I have to use alot Im a lvl 5770 and i know alot of higher ups in LCN have alot harder time. When LCN started it was nothing but a fight game to level you didnt need alot of stamina or energy the older ones placed alott in att n def thus thats how the game was for them now it change so should other aspects :)

19. George Burd

from my experience mob wars does not seem as such a stamina based game as pc and vc. so i can see those high of levels having that low stamina

20. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Something like 10-20% stamina and 20-25% energy would be ideal I think.

50 stamina is hilariously low.