change Raid Party levels groups

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Darth Vader, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

The biggest group with active viking clan players I think are level 5000-11000 and somewhere must have a limit where it is divided into two parts !

2. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

I totally agree with this-4 groups will be the best way!!!And there will be less expired raid bosses!In the moment jump in the group 9k+ looks like competition and I have my doubts that certain players use scripts for joining in many case gets blocked attack button when pressed to join in someone raid after 2-3 seconds its full!!!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  3. Mark Spicer

Mark Spicer Member

I think the tiers are fine on PC at this level for a while. It's easier fill the first tier, middle fills quickly, top tier fills as quick as the bottom...

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I find them working well here on FB the bottom tier seems to have some stronger players in it who have been around longer than newbies, so less chance of someone messing a raid as a first timer :)

5. This can actually could be a decent suggestion, maybe only to be able to open up raids only after a certain number of levels (For example level 500 or 1K). But there will still be a high majority of players in the first tier if the first tier goes to level 6K. In PC the first 120 players (from witch not even all are active anymore) it goes from the top player to level 8K. It's like letting the let's say first 150 players in the first to tiers and the rest 400-500 active lower level players in the first tier. And this number is going to even increase if the tier level goes up with 500 level / 4weeks, because there are only a hand of people who even does that many level in such a short time.