Change of attack and heal Slider !!!

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Niels Ole Christensen, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Raid is nice for leveling. But hard for trigger fingers. I suggest you change the sliders for bosses in general.

Attack slider 1: 1 - 4 changes to 1 - 10
    Attack slider 2: 5 - 20 changes to 20 - 100
    Defense slider: fixed 20 changes to variable 20 - 100

this way all can set slider the way they want ..
    And hard hitter can avoid pain in fingers !!!!

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It would cancel out the revenue of purchasing energy, so good luck on that LOL. Its also is already way to fast to level off them as of now, pass on this idea.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

I think that these changes are not necessary and not important at all. But, for regular players, I'm sure some of them might use an auto clicker if their fingers hurt too much LOL.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Why not just make it an entry box and you can manually type in how much stamina/energy you want to use. Then the game would just execute one massive attack (or whatever action). In just a couple of clicks you would be done playing and then move on to the rest of your day.

For those who are deaf to sarcasm the above is not a serious suggestion.

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  5. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Your idea sounds ideal and with that, we can log on for one minute and enjoy the rest of our day. But, Kano won't do that because they want us to spend more time rather than less time on the game.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I could also see the abuse out of this with mini's log in and out in 1 minute LOL

7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

dont think it needs to change unless the damage would scale up with the attacks to balance things out. then if damage scales that would be a even bigger problem because that would be a 4x base damage we take now. meaning that people would suicide raids way more frequently whether they mean to or not it would happen.

upping stam amount you can attack with would completely revamp the way raids work and kano would have to do alot of work figuring everything out to get them balanced again.

8. Elle F

Elle F Member

but this game IS the rest of my day.

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

so sorry to hear that, go out in the sunshine, go to Panera Bread and get a nice salad,:)

Elle F and George Burd like this.
  10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

The only slider that needs adding is a heal slider for guild wars, the attack sliders are fine the way they are

George Burd likes this.
  11. Elle F

Elle F Member

We also need a slider to turn Cricket Jumper's signature down a few font points.

George Burd likes this.
  12. Elle F

Elle F Member

I'm pretty new to forums, but is this thread missing half its previous post?

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Just two, looks like our mod removed them for being off topic.

George Burd likes this.