Change in the xp out of limits rule?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Blazing Sadie, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Blazing Sadie

Blazing Sadie New Member

Ok, earlier today POG hitlisted my wife (level 233) and she has NEVER attacked, punched or hitlisted POG, how is this possible? 2 seconds later, Sssas the Gas (whatever) hitlisted her as well.

Now, just a few minutes ago, POG also hitlisted me (level 333) out of the blue and I KNOW I have never punched, attacked or hitlisted POG.

Has something changed?

Or can level 937 players now hitlist people 600 and 700 levels below them without provocation? Or does this have something to do with this new Faction stuff. I had killed There Will Be Blood off the hitlist moments before, but There Will Be Blood is not connected with any faction. So...what's up?

2. cesarr

cesarr Member

If your higher than level 300(might have changed) you can be placed on the hitlist by anyone, or if your below level 300 andynoe twice and your level and below can hitlist you, for example: someone level 233 can be placed on the hitlist by anyone level 0-466; but if that person level 233, punches, attacks anyone, they can be placed on the hitlist by that person.

3. Blazing Sadie

Blazing Sadie New Member

I know once you provoke someone, you are fair game. And the 2X level must not apply either since my wife is level 233 and POG is level 937. In my opinion, unless provoked, there should be a hitlist limit, just like the out of xp range for attacks. To get online and find out while you were sleeping someone 600 levels above you put a hit on you "just because they felt like it", takes a lot of the fun out of it for me. There will always be enough people punching and attacking the higher levels for them to have targets. Slayers, like myself, who mind their own business and don't "pick sides" should be safe from such random hits.

4. might not of been random.

im not that big on ZS but on another kano app,im #2 rank and if my clan is listed,attacked repeatedly by someone or that help attack button was pushed,i look after my clan and list.

5. Blazing Sadie

Blazing Sadie New Member

I understand what you are saying...backing up your friends is a big part of the game. But unlike some other games, getting killed in ZS takes xp from you. So, if you are say, level 250, and everyone over level 600 decides to chain hitlist you, you could be pummelled back into the stone ages, just because you attacked someone in their squad.