[Other] Challenges - Guaranteed Payout when you purchase arrows/shots etc.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Dylan Mcallister, Sep 21, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Hey on the side it shows your chances.

Adds up to 75% so right there tells you there's a 25% chance it's a dud.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This is for VC FB > 2%/3%/15%/55%= 75% but it's roll of dice every payout, not 75% you will get any of those.. Many of you might not like it, but way it is, it's like a roulette wheel.. If you bet on 40 #'s do you come out ahead? I think not..

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

There's a 55% for the lowest payout, a 15% chance for the 2nd lowest,a 3% for 2nd best and a 2% for the best...and a 25% chance you receive nothing.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yup but each of those payouts are on there own so 1 in 55% get payout, 1 in 15% get payout, 1 in 3% get payout, 1 in 2% get payout, 1 at 0% payout, none of these #'s are combined for 75% total, so dealing with 5 dice basically 1 for each payout, IMO which is fine by me..

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

Its not going to pass, but thats my view. 4 hours to wait for a shot should pay XP. the death deals you get a chip every hour, loosing 1 rocket is like losing 4 chips in a row. and you KNOW you are cussing when that happens.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

20500 xp 1/8 of a lvl 15% payout just grabbed
    I think people don't realize free sometimes, DEV'S can make it 0% if want

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yep they sure could.

But the current setup is fair enough.

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Pretty simple really, as of right now its the same for everybody across the board which makes it fair regardless of whether of one agrees with the percentages or not. To insure success/payout simply because one pays would definitely be unfair but even more so unethical....and to do so would mean a total loss of credibility for Kano games.

9. Eraser

Eraser Member

Yes I definatley agree, you cant say, They're all good for thees over here, and 75 percent chance for thees guys over here.

but you could make them all pay for everybody, being that they do take so LONG to wait for.

It would actually be in kanos favor, I could see more people just buying a rocket or two when they are close to leveling. As it is now you can end up paying more for the rockets, than a whole refill.

10. polishpimp

No doubt it can take awhile and even spendy if ya go that route....but for me its just mindless filler thats given us something for nothing. I know that there are players who do level with challenges and thats fine with me if they want to do that....but I dont see the challenges as any type of challenge and I just cant bring myself to agree with something so unchallengeing paying off even better....lol. If it were up to me Ide just get rid of them all together.....but i just dont see that happening anytime soon

11. Eraser

Eraser Member

Well there would only be one way to get rid of the mini games, You would have to do away with the achievments too.

are you ready to login and see this?

You have -120 Skill Point(s). Get yourself back into posotive skill points before your can get any stronger.

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Lmao!!!!!!

13. polishpimp

lol.....basically I meant it wouldnt bother me a bit if they never came into existence, obviously there would be complications if they were to be eliminated at this point