challenges, 3 day delay?????

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mike Lyons, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

You have earned all of the achievements for this Challenge and must wait before starting it again. Please try a different Challenge. WHY oh WHY?

Is this on all or rollers only?

2. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

And the need to limit these is exactly why ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

3. slave

slave Member

this is lame.....

4. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Good going Kano....progress. What total BS dictating which challenge we do at our leisure which is exactly what you are doing.

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We released an update today to lower level challenges that put a 72-hr regen time after all achievements had been earned. This was to encourage completion of higher level challenges.

The cool down is something that we have wanted to put in for a while, and is something that we may apply to better XP paying challenges for future locations.

6. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Why encourage? We know they are there and should be free to do them if we want, not forced to.

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You said it right there

and right there....

Whats next? Only Kano knows.

8. Stone ColdKiller

Stone ColdKiller New Member

Absolute BS limiting how frequently we can do whichever challenges we want. Will they next tell us how to allocate the skill points we get to suit their desires and whims? Hey, maybe we can randomize how many or if we even get FPs from doing challenges.

9. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

So after all achievements have been completed is the timer removed?

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

no thats when it STARTS.

least thats how im reading this.

11. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

The way I read it is the timer starts once all awards for that particular challenge have been completed, then you are forced to do a different challenge...I just want to know if I complete all the challenges for every city if the timer is removed and I can carry on as usual. :/

12. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

The timer should only take effect after you have received all achievements for that challenge, if it isn't behaving that way then it is a bug.

We realize that this wasn't going to be a popular change to the handful of players that were doing it but it was a necessary one.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  13. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

R U kidding me??? What about all the players that were doing all the challenges over over again up until now? How in the hell do players make that up?

Whats next.....not allowing us to sell off all our property? Oh....never mind. Can we just get it over with and get the autopilot switch installed on our profile page please.......right next to the credit card slot would be great. TY

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

explain how

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

We actually agree.

Nice to know i got advantage of good challenge drops over and over :rolleyes: hehe

dont look like anyone else will benefit like i did...hahahahaha

16. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

What happens when you have all your current challenges completed? :-/

17. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Yeah I'm gonna miss the 750xp I got from completing one over and over again.

They are obviously trying to break into the top 1000 of fb apps.... http://www.appdata.com/devs/924571-kano-apps

18. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I understand that the temptation to jump in on a thread and beat up on "Kano" whenever we have to revisit a feature like this, but please try to only provide feedback based on actual impact on the change to your game. Some players on this thread seem to not have even hit the update but appear to be quick to jump on the "Kano sucks" bus, like we said it only impacts a handful of players and not all challenges. We also understand that the handful of players that this has impacted will likely not be happy with the change, but like I said it was a necessary one based on use.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  19. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

It impacts my game in the following ways:

1. I can no longer count on 4-6 extra favor points per day by doing the lowest high roller challenge.
    2. Leveling will be slowed once again, as if the change to skull heal wasn't enough, unless I purchase favor points.

Once again, I'm knee deep into a game only to get the bone from the devs by constant "necessary" changes.

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

what was necessary about this one?

asked that in here and never got a answer..

what was needed?