[VC] Challenge Drops

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kul Oakenshield, Feb 23, 2012.

1. I'm not certain how popular this idea will be..

Challenge Drops should be increased to the point where they drop in bundles upon completion of the challenge. Perhaps quantities of 2-5 items rewarded for the completion of the challenge.

It would allow us to use those recipes that require challenge drops to craft without spending days or weeks (or money) for just a small amount of challenge drops.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

so in addition to the random drops u get along the way u want more drops upon completion of the adventure? Im cool with that.

Im a bit confused as to the second part of your suggestion though. If it was just a one time drop of 2-5 items upon completion of an adventure how does that take days or weeks off crafting items that need those drops?

I'll hold off on my rating until I understand...TY

3. I'm not talking about adventures.

I'm talking about challenges. Arrows, Odin's Runes.

Some recipes require the items dropped from completing those challenges to craft, and short of using points or credit cards, it takes a day to complete the lower level challenges just to get one of the necessary items. I'm assuming the higher level challenges take even longer than a day to complete.

For example, the Blood Spewer for VC requires Dwarven Beserker as an ingredient. It only drops once out of every three times you complete the challenge, if I'm understanding that part right.

If the items dropped in quantities of 2-5 per completion, then it would allow us to be able to craft those specific items.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

ugh...i was out in left field on that one...my apologies. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Im in full agreement.

If the black smith item that needed those rewards were like super bad ass then i could understand the minimal access due to the long wait...but thats just not the case

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  5. Maler

Maler Member

well, i would like to see it happen. :)

6. Bump for a great idea :)

7. Don

Don New Member

Bump*Bump*Bump**

Great idea ! Devs should have run with it by now :)