Carnival Shootout-Lost Achievment Point

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Blazing Sadie, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Blazing Sadie

Blazing Sadie New Member

Just finished the level 1 Carnival Clear. I didn't spend the Achievment point right away, and now it's gone.

2. wolfie

wolfie New Member

completed mine it says i have a skill point to spend yet it wont allow me to spend it.

3. Jessica

Jessica Member

Same here I beat it and cant spend the achievement point. Also has anyone noticed that you can only get 1 free shot no matter how many hours you let pass? I waited 3 or 4 hours thinking I would have 3 or 4 free shots lined up but I came back to only 1 and the timer had just started counting down from 60 again.

4. T5000

T5000 Member

Same here but if you log off ,then on again you lose it
    Another wonderful innovation by Kano

5. jon french

jon french Member

Exactly the same happened to me. Completed level 1 shooter, got a point to allocate, when tried to allocate there is no point there to allocate, log off and go back to ZS and point has disapeered altogether

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

This is a bug that has just been fixed, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

We will be going through achievements that were awarded before the fix was pushed and credit those accounts 1 Skill Point later this afternoon.

Thanks again for raising this issue with our newest feature.

7. POG1916

POG1916 Member

WELL thanks its fab...took a bit to get into...but easy money and exp..so nice 1 well done

8. Blazing Sadie

Blazing Sadie New Member

Kendall...thanks...I look forward to getting my point, lol

I know you guys are working hard. Unexpected issues always pop up when you roll out a new application. I for one am enjoying the new things you keep adding to the game. THANKS!

9. jon french

jon french Member

Thanks Kendall, just got my point re-allocated, quick response highly appreciated