Capping stats?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by dgbaker93, Jul 24, 2010.

1. dgbaker93

dgbaker93 New Member

Hey guys i am personally a noob to Viking clan. (Level 135 32 Chieftains lol). Okay back to topic, well while i was reading through the pages that it was explaining to me for lower levels your stats completely heal, but once you get to the higher levels you receive a maximum of 5000 hp 500 energy and 50 stamina.So my question to the members of the forum is, "Should i cap my energy health and stamina at their maximum refill values?". If not can you explain why? Also is it needed to have 5000 health? i have around 600 and i rarely run out unless i am constantly going into battle, but on the lower level bosses (i started back recently so i am on the level 3 serp lol) I fight them all solo and i rarely take any damage. So any response to my questions would be helpful and appreciated thanks :).

2. Lil' Ms.Mandy

Lil' Ms.Mandy Member

I was wondering the same thing. With left over energy and stam carrying over would it be better to add more for times when your games sits for long periods? Also at higher levels does having a large amount of stam and refilling with favor points leave enough left over to carry you through several levels?

I've only been playing several days and at level 313 with 500 energy and 300 stam I have been leveling at will and only run out of stamina on purpose at night when I log off. I know leveling is going to get a whole lot harder as I go on and I want to make as painless at possible to level later.

3. 300 stamina,500 energy and 3000 health are achievements for skill points.
    trust me,you will need the energy and stamina to level up easier.
    health is ok to leave at 5000 but if you wanna last longer on the bounty list i would increase it higher.

also higher health youll inflict more damage on bosses(provided your attack is also a fair amount)

4. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I agree with ATHEISTIC SATANIST.. you should at least get everything up & get your achievements for each stat.. Go at least 50 to 100 over the 500 energy so when you level up & get that 500pt refill you don't lose any E that might be lingering.. you'll find that you will level faster as you gain levels by increasing stamina as well.. You'll find that balance that works for you as you move up :)

5. dgbaker93

dgbaker93 New Member

Thanks for the Help guys sounds good.

6. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

just as a guide

the higher levels use around 20,000 health , 650 energy and stamina , i know of some with over 2000.

health you can always buy.

energy at 650 gives you lead way when you gain a level. i can't tell you how many points i've wasted by gaining a level with energy sitting there.

stamina , this game is all about battling. the more stamina you have , the more battles you can have

bosses only give you about 1/5 the exp. points. you get skill points for killing levels 1 , 5 and 10. after that you should concentrate on bosses with drops with high attack and defense points.

also , talk to your clannies. read the forum. be sociable.

7. dgbaker93

dgbaker93 New Member

thanks Gene for the info my prob is i have no clan mates. (i have 3 2 inactive one level15 LOL) so i am sitting on 28 bought chiefs...

8. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

you just started so it does take awhile to build up a clan. just start sending requests to everyone. go to your friends' "friends' page" and send them requests. don't spend god points on weapons , add chieftains. you get more bang for your buck. good luck and good hunting