cant remove unuseable account from syndicate

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by cpt chef nomads, Jul 23, 2011.

1. cpt chef nomads

cpt chef nomads New Member

im trying to remove an account from my syndicate that isnt in use anymore and it wont let me why is this

2. Ahad

Ahad Member

If you are not the syndicate leader then you are not able to remove players from a syndicate.

If you are the syndicate leader then you must just be clicking on the remove button too softly. Spam it hard and fast, good practice for Hitlist hunting!
    (time the button stays there to be clicked is a direct reference to the hitlist in LCN)

3. cpt chef nomads

problem is is its the leader of the syndicate that is the unuseable account

4. cpt chef nomads

it shows him as unknown mobster

5. Ahad

Ahad Member

problem is you need to abandon the syndicate and start over to resolve this problem

6. cpt chef nomads

so if all the members but him leave its abandoned

7. Davy Jones

Davy Jones New Member

ABANDON SHIPPPP!!!!!
    YARRGH!

The syndicate will still remain active (as such lawl) but with nobody else but him inside it, it won't be doing very much at all.

Leave it to be forgotten, or use him to rack up any lacking hitlist places.

8. cpt chef nomads

we cant do anything with the account it was deleted but he was allowed to keep his mob and level and all that on a different account he was kicked off for a personal reason and when they transfered everything to the new account they left the other one intact with the name unknown mobster

9. Ahad

Ahad Member

So use him to pad your hits placed counter.

Now is this useless, already answered thread going to die already or am i going to have to start over on Myspace and kill you myself?