Can't access VC on Myspace

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Grand Master Fielding, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Dear Kano

I want to personally thank you for having a bug on the game - to where I can't log on and finish my calendar. No sense in my reporting the problem to KANO - I can't get to the game to report the problem. Not that they ever do anything about the problems anyway.

2. Grand Master Fielding

Oops I should say start the calendar. What if anything is KANO going to do about this? I'm out of town. And if I could complain to KANO it would take them 48 hours likely before they responded.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

4. Grand Master Fielding

Linda - thanks but that's not the problem. the problem is something that happens once I click on VC or Pirate clan - i can't access the game. Screen brings up

"Please do not refresh this page while loading unless it takes longer than 20 seconds.

Refresh"

Then nothing. Seems KANO took the right time to go on a mass vacation huh?

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

No they are always off on the weekends, nothing new . Sorry I cannot help besides I don't play on Myspace:( I will leave a message ,maybe someone will show up . But I know Myspace messes up for you guys alot and Not even sure if Kano would be able to hep, but I will leave a message

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
  6. Grand Master Fielding

Just tried to access all my other apps - and none of them are working - ergo it's a MYSPACE issue and NOT a KANO issue. However - someone should be responsible for my loss of leveling.

7. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

hey fielding . sorry to hear of your problem . did you try emptying out your browser cache and deleting the temp files ? that worked when i had that problem .

8. clubber

clubber Member

Must be some kind of browser/internet connection problem. I have no problem accesing VC or any other app on myspace (on both pc's home or work).

9. Grand Master Fielding

Gene - I was out of town and on a library computer - I'd just wanted to do the calendars - but guess I lost out on the gold.