Can we give away our items?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Venomn, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Venomn

Venomn New Member

I bought some limited edition items and was wondeing if i could pass them on? the higher lvl i become,the stronger i become,and the more i add into health,stamina and attack..the weaker my attacks become,i am tired of it...so if anyone knows if i can just my stuff to another player..lemme know for i am fed up.
    i cant play this game anymore

whoever came up with this game should be shot...i just dont understand how we can get stronger yet our attacks are weaker.doesnt make sense to me at all.

2. You attacks are weaker against what? Other players or bosses? I haven't noticed my attacks getting anything but stronger as far as net damage done. If u are talking about getting petty hits on bosses it's because on average the bosses get stronger faster than most players do, also health is just as important as attack there. If you are losing against other players then it's simply a matter that they focused more on defense than you did on attack or in some cases that they bought massive amounts of clan and are basically undefeatable. That's a small number of players in the overall population though.

As for giving away old items that has been brought up here before and so far there is no in-game method of doing that.

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Give us more info on your issues so we can help you out.

4. Venomn

Venomn New Member

My attacks are weaker against bosses ive found...ive had people tell me,put skill points in health ,attack,stamina and defense,ive done that...still weak as hell...my attacks against other players are indeed stronger,but not with bosses.and i dont mean lvl 9 bosses...im talking lowly lvl 1,2 ,3 bosses...my attacks should drill them hard yet,im barelty hitting them with the minimal damage.and i think i am pretty strong..anyhow...thanks for the reply...ya figure out how to transfer items in this game,your welcome to mine.

5. Venomn

Venomn New Member

Hey Kendell..dont know what to tell you...i have over 400 attack,still building to 500 like it says to do for the 15 skill points but skill points are slow in coming...all i can tell you is every time i lvl or get skills points on other ways...i add them into attack and stamina mostly..,.some in health and defense also...yet,no matter what i do...my attacks on the low lvl 1 boses are minimal...barely giving them a scratch.i also have 3 limited edition items i had to buy with my UN points..i bought an attacker,and a defender and have 19 people in my top squad...i seem as weak as i did at lvl 1 when fighting bosses...i just dont get it...anyway you can make it where we can gift over to someone what we bought?

This game i thought was great for awhile til i broke lvl 100 and i still seem like i am lvl 1-least that is how my hits feel when ifight bosses.takes me forever to do one at lvl 1

6. Jme

Jme Member

I had the same problem, but I found that the higher your health is, the more damage you do to bosses. The difference can be seen after about a 1000 point increase in your health. So you'll do more damage with 11000 HP than you will with 10000 HP

7. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

The bosses are not equal at the same level. Level 1 Sea Hydra (Pirate Clan) is MUCH stronger than a level 72 Lusca.
    How are your chieftains/captains? Do you have the best weapons/ships/mateys you can have?

8. antoris

antoris Member

attack has some (read: minor) impact on damage to bosses. Health is the major factor with bosses.

I didn't know this when I started, but I learned quickly. At lv500, I was hitting harder than some lv1000 players. This was due to my 6000 Health, and their 3000-4000 health.

Now I am lv1010 or so, and I have over 10000 Health. I pound on enemies pretty well, I believe.

So yes, Health, Health, Health.

9. this part i actually still like.i know i would give some items as theyre now pretty useless

undead raider
    15 atk 13 def
    waste of 25 points since now even bought items are stronger

Clover Pistol
    Attack: +33
    Defense: +20

Fighting Crocodile
    Attack: +20
    Defense: +30

some boss drops and blacksmith are now stronger than some items bought with points.this should get looked at.these old items should receive a update on stats to balance out a little.at least stronger than bought.drop and blacksmith items

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  10. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Selling them back at a reduced price is a good idea. I don't think selling them at a reduced price (or anywhere at full price) to another player will be implemented.

11. who said sell them to another player.

i said "give" to another player

12. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Oh, dear. That will start a ton of begging. Not worth it.

13. well if the item is generally WORTHLESS to the higher cause bought items with coin are now stronger than some older davy items which costed davy points why not allow it for