Cagematches

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kirsten, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

How many times can a player cage me a day , someone said it was 50 times ??

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Players can Cagematch each other 50 times a day but after 25 they will no longer get XP or Gold for doing so.

3. Kirsten

Ok thanks , seemed to be the way for the last couple of weeks but he went over that the last two days for a total of 117, that is why I asked

4. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

since xp is lower on a cagematch why does the xp stop after 25?

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

The reason it stopped was because all a cager had to do was add everything to attack and stamina and add no captains to their players much to be able to beat a lot of people and they were using the leveling method. A lot of players more so then most back in the day didn't like this and they finally had kano put a limit on them to control the situation. Just as they did with levelers to some extent with only allowing 5k in attacks in a 24hr period. There used to be no limit there either.

George Burd likes this.
  6. ben

ben Active Member

and should be no limit even today for pc is a battle game ya no ...

George Burd likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Yes there should and glad there is, it is something only someone who cannot bother to get clan , use.

8. ben

ben Active Member

o sorry forgot bout the cry babys of the game ... thats why they got counters for ;)

George Burd likes this.
  9. ben

ben Active Member

clan size dont matter in cage

10. Kirsten

Cages were implemented for the new players who did not have enough clan quickly to give them a running shot, not for someone my level ,or your level who is all attack, does not craft, do bosses etc,just hangs on the outside looking in, and still after all these years needs to cage,now that is a Loser ,we only see a few, kinda sad and pathetic , if ya ask me, makes us laugh when they try to cage.

11. ben

ben Active Member

1st of all there is high levelers that still like to cage and 2nd kano did put out more higher achievements for cage ... i dont see any where it says what you posted bout the low levelers ;)

George Burd likes this.
  12. Kirsten

Guess you missed the memo years ago and the reason some time ago for limiting them to a certain amount and also Limiting the xp , they cannot trash it now cause of the achievements, and those that have yet to achieve them, anyone worth their salt that has played for years, would not be caught dead caging and caging is the reason we can set 75 counters, cannot do that in the other three games, now can we, keep up with me now Ben .;)

13. George Burd

hmm well sounds like only people who built low defense need to worry about cagers, and that is their choice

14. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Lol George all it takes for players is just to boost their attack and start caging everyone , not sure in what world you playing but we can't be all def players just to avoid cagers, most of them don't craft or do bosses for good rewards they just go around boost attack and nothing else.

Kirsten and George Burd like this.
  15. George Burd

I agree it was a small jibe from a different thread, where I was admonished for wanting to be treated fairly. I built my guy around the rules to win, a few screamed from the rooftops until Kano gave in and got them a binky, effectively throwing 5000 skill points of mine away.

BitterSweet likes this.
  16. George Burd

but it appears my def was not only good in arena but also at deterring cagers, as such even 50 losses because they failed to build for cages is too many as well

17. Kirsten

The change in cages was a couple/few years ago, so asking about something from the ancient past ?? You can look it up in the search bar and see when it was changed.

18. ben

ben Active Member

well guess you cant find it ...

19. Kirsten

I am not looking for it, ;) cause I remember when it happened, and I know what was discussed, you want to know you look for it :cool:

20. ben

ben Active Member

well we all no that it had to be there for kano to make the change ... but remember it only takes a few to cry about it for that to happen but it dont really mean it was right to do so ;)

George Burd and Kirsten like this.