Bye Thor

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Your, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Your

Your New Member

As of today (UK time) after 10PM we said a goodbye to one of the best, most respected, and loyal players and people in VC. I am of course talking about Bully Thor.

When he told me he was leaving I was actually shocked. Shocked because he was one of the highest levels, and longest time players. I thought he would have been around for a lot longer. His reasons was that his heart was no longer in the game, and that speaks volumes as at his level (28,000+). I just wanted to wish him a very farewell from the game. He will be sorely missed.

Kel said it, and he was right,

Take care,

The Legendary Bully Thor

LaScepter and Kirsten like this.
  2. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

I am late posting here as I was away and no longer feel the urge to sign in when I am. One of the reasons is that this game is losing people like Bully. Been here longer then I. Played a hard fair game. No tools, scripts, bots etc. Was not many of us left and with him going one less. I am next. My playing time is falling, my interest waning and my disgust growing. I cannot compete against all the shennigans going on.

Take care Bully. Another Legend gone.

Eric Thunderbone and Kirsten like this.
  3. Gearoid O'Hagan

Gearoid O'Hagan New Member

Very sorry to see Bully go, he was, as others have said, a great player. I enjoyed my time playing him.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I will miss him. He only lives about 13 miles from me in a neighbouring town. I feel like i have lost a neighbour :(

5. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Hooray, Bully popped back in for a while. I asked him if he was returning. He told me he had a week off work so spent some of it down memory lane and got a few peeps and bounties and the like. Nice to have him around again for a while but I have not seen him lately. I guess he is back to work again. Perhaps we will see him again over Christmas/New Year if he has more time off work?

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Um, Bully has been on and off for a long time now since this post.

7. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Yet we were PM-ing. I was just rummaging some earlier posts and thinking about what we were saying. As soon a I had posted this I saw he was being bountied again. Nice price too.