Buying Stamina Refill that i didnt want GRRRRRRR!!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted Ideas' started by Craig Garner, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

Guys not sure whats changed or if i have just been unlucky but while attacking i ran out of stamina and that stupid buy stamina refill box popped up and i clicked it as i was rapid clicking the attack. End result full stamina and 2 less hired guns :( I didn't want to buy a stamina refill with my GF points. I still had my daily rewards and my daily boost to claim i had no need for a stamina refill.

This been said im not looking for a refund as i used up the stamina so im happy to pay for what ive used but im not happy that i bought it in the first place. Im sure we've had this discussion in the past and i was under the impression that that box would be in a different location to the attack button..........whats changed its never done this to me in the last 1500 levels so why has it started now?

and can you do something to stop it happening again?

Thanks Craig

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

your spot on my friend...it never use to happen in PC either yet now it happens most everytime unless u r xtremly cautious in a way one never had to be b4.. Kano has been made fully aware of this issue for some time now...so im at a loss as to why nothing has been done

3. Deltan

Deltan Member

Accepted and done. We moved the refill button!