Buying more then 10 empire at the time

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dutchman, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

As I grow in levels, and my income grows with it, I see the need for a new added #(s) of empire that you can purchase in 1 single click. I would propose a the same options we have when buying clan. As of now. I am spending more time clicking to buy empire then to actually play the game...

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

3. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

It looks like KANO did not do anything then, so I brought up the issue again. I still think this should be a very easy change that KANO can implement.

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i would vote this up if it were for the first few areas only, anything above those would throw too much out of whack

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I want a refund then of all that coin.

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes I would want a refund also :p

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Im all for it as long as I get refunded all the extra coin I had to pay because I bought in increments of ten rather than100 the entire time i've played. Actually.... not everybody bought all their empire in increments of 10....I know i screwed up more than a few times and accidentally purchased 1 rather than 10.....could u imagine what a nightmare it would be to figure out who bought what in what increments and refund the coin accordingly?

The easiest thing to do would be to allow empire purchases in increments of 100 but just have it cost the same as if u made 10 separate purchases of 10. Actually the more I think about it I just dont see the point, I have the largest income in MS VC , the most in the bank and most likely the most on hand and Ive never had or felt the need to buy so much empire at one time that it would take so much time that it would justify an update like this. But in the end ....if the majority prefers it....then bring it on as long as the afore mentioned concerns are addressed first

8. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

KANO not do something? Dutchman - I'm shocked you'd say such a thing (note the sarcasm). All KANO is interested in doing is making money (which I approve of) and finding ways to make the galactically stupid not feel so offended.

9. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

Getting a refund is not going to happen, and I don't want one for previous purchased empire. I still do think it will be beneficial and time reducing to buy in 50's and 100's instead of 10's. I would like to hear from KANo what they think about it, and if they would even consider this move.

10. Demonik1

cant be done without the refund, that would make everything easier for everyone reaching a new empire to catch up to people who could only purchase 10 at a time having reached it a long time ago...which would be complete bs...maybe YOU dont care about that but i sure as hell do and im sure there would be a ton that would agree with me

11. polishpimp

Ok...so how about the compromise that I offered up then? The ability to buy 100 of each empire at a time , but the price would remain as if u bought them separately 10 at a time

12. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

I am fine with that, this makes the refund somehow obsolete. (not counting when you bought 1 & 5 empires)

13. polishpimp

yep....that was the idea. Im all for convenience as long as it doesnt come at the expense of others. Ty for the reply

14. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

In the UK when a new law comes into force or the Chancellor of the Exchequer makes a new financial move it is never, except on very rare occasions, retrospective. I do not think that there will ever be any kind of refund. If KANO were to change something it would probably be from that date on that it takes effect. I cannot see them getting someone to work out 1000's of refunds all over the place. Drop the refund idea and they may do something. Keep on about the refund idea and I don't think that anything will ever take place. Game playing is not necessarily about what individuals think is 'fair' from their perspective. One persons 'fair' is another persons 'unfair.' If you want to moot a potential improvement to the game then so be it, but it is likely to take effect from the date of the alteration onwards and not be retrospective in order to be 'fair.' That then implies that some ideas are not likely to be taken up by KANO but others will be.

15. polishpimp

Kano has done the whole retroactive/refund thing before on a few occasions that involved diff things like SP, achievements, XP and coin. Although I doubt they like having to do this kinda thing as I would imagine it takes a lot of work....they have done it when an update would threaten the balance of the game. An update like this could def do that as we are talking quads if not Quintillions just for individuals.

Fortunately...I think a pretty reasonable compromise has been reached that would satisfy most if not all

16. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The original idea has nothing to do with fairness it has to do with convenience, totally different, I do not see a problem with buying 5/10 properties at one time nor does it slow me down by doing so, why everyone is in such a rush to get nowhere faster is beyond me lol :p The fact that the price could have made it cheaper to buy properties at 100 at a time ,would be unfair regardless, as those that spent coin on it for 5 or 10 at a time, is what we paid, I think the refund statement was made tongue in cheek in a sarcastic manner as NO way . So in the end, I am just fine with the way it is.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
  17. Demonik1

i have to agree with linda on this one...if your time is so valuable that you cant spend an extra 9 seconds clicking to get to 100 empire bought then you dont have time for the game at all lol