Buttons on Profile Page

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Vampryss, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I know this has been brought up a few times & I have to agree with the majority regarding the placement of the buttons on the profile pages when battling P2P.

For myself & I'm sure many others it's much easier to battle P2P from that players profile page than to keep refreshing the Rival Page. However the placement of the buttons shown below get in the way. When either player's health is to low to attack the large frame disappears & the mouse "auto clicks" Add to Clan sending a msg to the opponent. This is very frustrating.

Please, Please move these Buttons somewhere else on the page. Or perhaps when either opponent is unable to attack or be attacked the large battle frame can stay the same size so the page isn't jumping up & down creating this issue.

[​IMG]

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Oh yes, I sent an add request to more than one person I don't want to have in my Clan because of this.

May relocating the Add and Send Message Button under the Profile Picture would be a good idea. Right now they tend to get in the way.

3. agreed as well

4. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You guys rock!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

You guys absolutely Rock!!..

[​IMG]

5. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

Thank you:) It was getting pretty annoying, lol.

Or, add the "I don't want to add you" button, roflmao

Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  6. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Finally. Thank you so much. Never again adding people by mistake.