bullies..an yall know who you are!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by abstoney98, Jun 3, 2010.

1. abstoney98

abstoney98 New Member

i have no problem with being attacked when i go after a bounty on a higher level but to attack someone over 300 to 500 times in a 24 hour period is just plain stupid..I agree that if they attack you back during that battle all is fair in love and war.... but it is a shame that you (bully's) feel the need to just pick on lower levels just because you can is just plain stupidity....cant yall grow up and play a game......it is a game right????? yall take things so personally that the game is becoming boring to play when all that happens is bully's attacking you all day long..there should be a limit on attacks allowed by yall within that 24 hour period.....and if lower levels are stupid enough to keep attacking you back they get what they deserve......

2. well just going after a high level gives them every right to attack you as many times as they want in that 24hr period(unless they kill you in which the timer ends)

3. abstoney98

abstoney98 New Member

bullies..reply

that is not true i have been killed several times by these bullies during the 24 hour period and it hasnt stopped the timer..if the timer is supposed to stop then it needs to be fixed.

4. battle killed or bounty killed?if its bounty killed then thats something else.

5. No, there shouldn't be a limit to how many times you can attack in 24 hrs...there is a clear warning that attacking higher level players will open you up to attacks...what? we should all be nice vikings/pirates? While I myself usually don't press beyond the initial retaliation attack or two, the "bullies" are well within their rights...bet you'll think twice before you mess with them again, and that's the whole point. Bottom line, don't attack/pistol whip/try for bounty kill on a higher level player unless you are prepared to take the heat.

6. i killed one rival from small level 3 times in 3 hours so that's cool with me :D

7. james

james New Member

i was bullied when i 1st started... i learnt from it.. i never retaliated, and sometimes i had to log off till i was off thier rival page, yes it was annoying but "mob wars" is the name of the game.. think about it!, be patient, and dont take it so persionally, it is just a (great) game.. i never pick a fight with someone i cant beat, and i never back down in a fight i know i can win... these days i am one of the bigest bullies in the game, and i love it! especially when someone looses thier cool, dosn't think and gets all emotional... its what makes it sooo funny and great! :cool:

8. very well said Eddie.

congrats on ruling viking board btw

9. Eddie

Eddie Member

Haha, You quoted me right before I deleted my post, didnt want to stir anything.

Thank you, it took a long time to get all the way up here, but the top guys made it easier by not leveling actively ;)

10. now lets see how long you can keep it.

and well that post shouldnt really stir anything lol.

11. Eddie

Eddie Member

I think I will keep the spot for a long time. I am an active leveler so it shouldn't be too hard to keep it, considering I secured it by 25 levels now or so.

12. well congrats again.

and did you throw money into the game or no?just wondering

13. Eddie

Eddie Member

No, I did not throw a single dollar into the game. I never bought any of the weapons using GD points(other then 1, which was an accident). That is why I have a rather high amount of chiefs(1670) but there are others around me who bought and have a bit more then me.

I did do a few of the free offers and downloaded a few toolbars, which killed my FireFox lol

14. lol well congrats.hope you keep top for long long time.
    ya im a bit sketchy on free offers.

15. Eddie

Eddie Member

I only did a few free offers, because most of them want too much from you, and a good portion of them never credited me the GD points. Just don't buy any of the weapons that cost GD points and you will be fine :)

16. i dont have touch screen thats why i cant level that fast he he
    [​IMG]

17. Eddie

Eddie Member

Who said touch-screen?

I think the difference is that I only play VC, and no other game so I can dedicate more time.

Back to the topic, there are no bullies, just persistent teachers lol

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  18. ya where did touch screen come from??:confused:

and you only play VC just like i only play PC.
    spend time on just one app and its alot easier to level faster.
    unless you have someone that spent $1000+++++++ just to blow up bosses to level.:mad:

and pretty well said again

19. some one said so i made a joke or im getting old [​IMG]

20. Eddie

Eddie Member

Techno viking in a pillow fight? LOL