bugs or other errors

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by domino, Apr 3, 2013.

1. domino

domino Member

items and properties must have unlimited upgrades bacause if have player level 100000 he cant up level based on his stats and cant refil his HP from income and otbreaks cash also must have unlimited energy and stamina refill after level and reward xp from outbreaks must be based on level .must have and new hibryd item attack + health.game also no have enough info about skills how they works and why my health help me or not help me to get better xp from boss and why ? why when i up level and up attack skill i do same dmg on bosses and i take xp equal and sometimes even less than the previous level?no have info about hiren squad if i upgrade pointman he wil upg his % boost or only will up his attack and def ?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  2. Chima Ejim

Chima Ejim Banned

Here's a bug/error. Since when do ambushes count as attacks? And when I go to a slayer's profile, it says I have 12 attacks on them, but when I try to set an ambush, it says I have over 30 attacks on them...why??

3. Chima Ejim

Chima Ejim Banned

Here is an example for you KANO... this just happened now...

I had 26 attacks on a guy.
    I went to attack him again, and he put up 4 ambushes.
    After the ambushing was over, it said that I had attacked him 41 times?? So I couldn't attack any more.

MATH!!! 26 attacks plus 4 ambushes does NOT = 41 attacks.
    26 attacks plus 4 ambushes should = 26 attacks and 4 ambushes.

Jesus ******* christ guys

4. Chima Ejim

Chima Ejim Banned

Here is ANOTHER one. And this argument isn't even in my favour... but I feel this game should be FAIR.

on his profile, it says:
    "example name" has 5 attacks against you.

So I went to set an ambush or two....

then it says "example name" has 72 attacks against you. and its extremely cheap for me to set like 12 ambushes.

In what way is this fair to the other player??? He barely attacked me but somehow I can ambush the hell out of him, since the game mis-calculated how many attacks he has against me.

It was cool for a second, but I like playing fair. Please do something about this.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The more attacks someone has on you the more expensive it is to counter you and vice versa. The timing is important, if you are doing with this with someone, the way to reset it is not to retaliate on the person for 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
  6. Chima Ejim

Chima Ejim Banned

Linda, you are failing to understand the problem. You seem confused. Please re-read my post.

My opponent did NOT attack me as many times as the game said he did. He attacked my only FIVE times, but the game wet the bed and apparently thought he had attacked me 72 times, which in turn allowed me to set many many cheap ambushes, which is not fair to the other player. This has happened to me and other faction members many times throughout the past few weeks.

Do not assume that I assume when you do not understand the request. Thank you.

Chima

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Then you need to send this to support so Kano can look at your game for you.

8. Did you attack this person on the hitlist or vice versa. Did they attack you??

That also counts against attacks in a day. If your popular on the hitlist which im guessing you are lol then this person could be attacking you a whole lot.

Only good thing for you would be

9. Chima Ejim

Chima Ejim Banned

No. We have never "hit list attacked" each other. And I am not popular on the hitlist. What is with people on here??

FYI bro, I think that if hitlist attacks counted towards regular attacks, I wouldn't have been able to hitlist attack XXXXXXX over 200 times in one day. Could you please explain that to me?

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

We are trying to help you figure out what , if there is a problem, is going on , I suggest you write to support with your question. Kano is not here on the weekends and they are gonna tell you to write to support with all pertinent information so they can look at your account.

11. Ill be more than happy to explain it to you guy.

You can attack someone unlimited if they are on the hitlist.

Hope you can understand that guy.

Have a good weekend :)

12. Chima Ejim

Chima Ejim Banned

Okay great. Thank you.

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks SS, was hoping for someone to come and explain it nice like that. :)

14. Chima Ejim

Chima Ejim Banned

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15. Smoking Girl

Smoking Girl New Member

did not count points for the help. ( ZS myspace ) Do something please! Thank you! :*

16. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You will need to send a ticket into support so they can look at your game and see what is up.

17. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

The game has a very strange way of calculating counters , depending on who hit who and when and how manytimes within a certain amount of time....the number of attacks and the corresponding price for "counters" can change significantly. 1 attack or counter at the right time can change how far back the game will calculate the number of attacks and price. 1 minute it could be 5 attacks in the last 24hrs......the next minute it could be 342 attacks in the last 3 days and the price is adjusted accordingly. Yes....its a very stupid system....but its been that way since day 1