bug or change and FAQ not updated??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ATHEISTIC SATANIST, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Atheistic is right, building Empire the right way, you can reach several dozen billion profit between Level 250 and 350. And most people don't know how to do it, so a player doing it can chainlist everyone on his level range.

Furthermore was the Level 300 also good to support smaller clan members that have quarrels with other players and can't afford a bounty themselves or are the target of a chainlister.

A dedicated player can reach Level 500 within 2 weeks. If I didn't already have a FB viking I would create one to prove it.

2. your forgetting the other one lol

3. Das liebe Beil

We think too alike, I was going to post the same thread.

If the low levels get cuddled, then give the high levels someone to beat on. Make this a fighting game and not a "Hide behind protections" game.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Time to build up and stop leveling.

The one that is hated Level 310 Merchant Viking I already had my bounty over one quadrillion before.This should be a nice challenge.Once i build up empire,I shall be too expensive to bounty except for a higher level.

5. Das liebe Beil

Right, I could create a hi5 Viking, building tons of Empire daily and when I finally reach Level 300, my income should be a nightmare for most on my level. And then I chainlist all on my level range, especially the guild players that can't be protected by their higher leveled guild members any more.

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

In addition....in another thread u were talking about adding to the leader boards a category about win %. I sure would have liked an additional 200 levels of protection to boost them stats!

Maybe just maybe your losing to many low leveled players because with all the new "upgrades" and rule changes.....the newbies r finding it hard to grasp it all. Ive seen more than One successful app fail for complicating things.

I compare it to "big government".... everything is great and the people prosper when things are simple...but then the whiny liberals come and convince the government we need more regulation. Eventually we re drowning in red tape and bogged down by over regulation. , soon we will need more governing agencies that will need to be payed for and the right hand wont know what the heck the left hand is doing!

7. Das liebe Beil

If you want I can let you in on knowledge on how to build empire exactly so that it amortizes the fastest possible way. Otherwise I'll simply use my hi5 Viking to show how bad the idea is and how an experienced player from another network (or an alt user) can now use the new rules to make low-leveled players miserable.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Offer accepted my friend.

9. polishpimp

Thats exactly what im talking about! Why is this game all about protecting players? Why do we even bother leveling and buying favor points only to be restricted by it? I suggest we change the term "leveling" to "handcuffing" and the "favor points" to "unfavorable points" with a disclaimer that reads "WARNING...the purchase of these points will be detrimental to your game and will only result in retarding your game and helping those who have shown much less dedication and loyalty to the game. Ty for shopping with KANO and please come back early and often!"

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  10. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

30-40% of the emails we get per day are around "Why am I getting hitlisted by someone who is 10x higher levels than myself?". Quickly after that correspondence with the user falls off because they no longer feel like coming into a game where they have no opportunity to compete.

From our data, active players above level 300 quickly drop and we feel that this "random" threshold of open bounties was a major reason for it.

Only time will tell, but our games level curves and content is different across all our games but the fall off of players around the same level is highly suspicious that the free for all comes into play.

11. Ace

Ace Member

Level 500 is far too much. I could stay low-level on LCN as it is right now, and could be a real jerk. Right as it is, I could chainlist a level 1800 and he will be able to kill me just once, and that's not fair at all.

Even worse, the cost's bugged, if I get listed a few times, my price will go beyond heavens and will be real bad for anyone who wants to list me.

If people were getting listed a lot by level 3000s before, it's because they were looking forward for it, I haven't reached 100 deaths on VC/PC and I'm around level 1000. On LCN, I chose to be a pestering player and I've got over 800 deaths.

I never liked the "protection" users had, but I guess it's okay for new players. 500 is not a new player at all.

ZS, putting a level 540 cap is CRAZY, people who reach Japan should have around almost a billion of a base cost, using the "low-level" formula for listing price is absurd, they're unlistable after two or three times.

A level 300 something's costing 83 billions right now, that's way more than a level 2000 can reach even if getting listed the same number of times (23)

I understand the reasons for the changes, I think 500/510 on VC/PC is fair game, since you can level up very fast on those two. LCN might do well with a 400 at most. And ZS is enough with 300, otherwise hits get impossible to afford.

12. Das liebe Beil

I'd go even farther and say that Level 250 is enough for ZS and Mob Wars. Level 500 takes really long on both apps, Mob Wars longer than Zombie Slayer. A Level 450 mobster can amass income and pester everyone he wants. And with the capped income on ZS there is hardly any need to protect them up to Egypt.

13. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

B r a v o ............

DID u not get a reply form kendal saying thanks..thats the JOY of been in the top of the game
    you are merly a chattle for the game
    they will offer no assistance...they allow..low level junkies..at YOUR cost and the cost of the game to sit there and weep and cry..yet bounty hunt..collect and stay protected....

best thing you can do..STOP shopping at KANO
    they have shown..they only like the free players....they are afraid of losing them
    From our data, active players above level 300 quickly drop and we feel that this "random" threshold of open bounties was a major reason for it.

14. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah i'd like to see that happen

yeah u let him sit there for AT LEAST A YEAR lookin like a fool tryin to get his bounty up to 50 billion and then by time there will be plenty of people in the lvl2000s and above with 100s of billions in bounty

u keep doing all this talkin about someone being able to get their bounty high enough but there is nobody that i know of and i am almost 100% sure there is nobody that u know of with a 50 billion bounty below lvl300 nor anyone that has the patience to sit there like a fool while everyone gets stronger and better tryin to "prove" that this can be done

bottom line, there is not enough money u can get down there to build ur bounty up (unless u sit there for a year or more lookin foolish doing nothing but killing urself to bypass time...LOL) bc the jobs dont give u enough cash and besides, u have to lvl to get more cash to buy more prop since ur cash comes from either jobs or HL kills

there is a reason why the higher lvls have higher bounties, its not by coincidence, its not by chance, and its not by choice...their bounties are higher bc they have progressed, sure the bounty hunter gets more cash but if u think ur gonna stay below lvl300 and collect the "real" bounties then u have another thing coming...LoL

good luck wit that lvl300, let me know how long it takes b4 they give up tryin to prove ur statement...LoL

15. he wont give up.in fact he commented this thread already

16. polishpimp

so basically....at the expense of the long time and/or money players which have afforded u the opportunity and funds to make these changes that adversly affect their games......Kano will now be able to usher in a whole new crop of players that will be duped into thinking that this is the way things will work....only to find out after they've had the time to get thoroughly addicted and start to spend the cash that the carpet will be yanked out from under them. SWEEEEEET! i should apply that to something like crack sales...I'll be rich!.....oh wait....thats already been done!

Listen....I understand that u need to do something to keep the new players from dropping off in droves...i get it....i really do, But each and every time u do this....your screwing over the date u brought to the dance. You keep taking away and/or handcuffing us with every level we achieve or dime we spend! If your gonna take away or restrict us in one area we should be getting the same if not more in return somewheres else! DROP THE BATTLE LEVEL RESTRICTIONS ON THE HIGHER LEVELS!

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  17. well that 30%-50% will be the reverse now.

instead of lvl 300s complaining itll be higher levels complaining

18. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.