[FB] bug in Battle arena

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by domino, Feb 19, 2014.

1. domino

domino Member

why players with 1000 health skill in BA doing dmg to me based on my health (40000),why players with no hp and no attack only with defense getting better rank >?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Did you do 100 attacks during the Battle Arena?

3. domino

domino Member

of course i have 25000 attacks and rank 200 + and players with 101 attacks because they have 10000 defense are in top 50...
    i know for kano is better the players to up their defense for slow leveling and invest in UN but what will be that game nobody cant beat nobody....
    and that is a bug in normal fights dmg is based on low player health but in BA dmg is based on player with high health with no matter who attacks.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  4. im the beast

im the beast Member

first im not sure what ur saying, but i do know in ba high health dont determine the damage you do per attack..attack skill point un item and hired sq plus a big random factor determine the damage done..also a factor of percentage of ur skill points per level but im not going thr the trouble of even trying to explain that..just read the help page on the ba page its pretty cute and dry just haveing hierds and un items make a big difference in the damage you do and take being the attacker...sure it work same way for def players..Total Modified 702295 352490
    my ba att and def total..i have little def and rank well and have won 2times to...and ive been taken early so its sometimes luck activeness gaining health that rank u high and it dont hurt to have friends..

5. domino

domino Member

for example 10000 attack 40000 hp(attacker) vs 10000 defense 10000 hp(passive gay-100 years defense skill)--- normal fight if attacker win dmg dealt and taken will be under 2000 if lose also will be under 2000 but in BA if attacker win dmg will be (2000*Modified) and if lose a taken dmg will be (8000*Modified)

This means that health has no effect in the arena

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Avoid attacking people in defense mode and read the Help Again.

In the Help says: Defense Damage Percentage = 3.5% of damage from attacks when defense mode activated, that means that I get only 3.5% of your damage done and instead of 1 attack you have to do 30 attacks for the same damage.
    But in other games like Viking Clan many times I killed a few in defense mode to make more XP. :)

7. domino

domino Member

Defense Damage Percentage = 40% of damage from attacks

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Defense simply carries more weight than the other attributes when it comes to less active players which in return promotes a lack of activity. This imbalance was made far worse when the attack slider was brought into play.

1.Activity and participation numbers needs to be promoted by increasing rewards across the board allowing a broader range of players to actually win more than they spend.

2. Minimum attack requirements to be eligible for rewards need to be increased substantially.

3. The attack slider should be eliminated or made adjustable to reflect the actual number of participants in any particular arena and/or ...def stance times should be altered/scaled back across the board to be more in line with the actual length of the arena dependent on participation numbers and/or the imbalance brought on by the slider.