[ZS] Break The Bank

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Survival Streak 0, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Who's bank are you guys trying to break here? :p
    I spent 6un and
    upload_2018-11-23_15-29-16.png
    I figured it was a 1un saving for every 5un spent...I spent another 15un and
    upload_2018-11-23_15-30-42.png
    what a scam o_O

Rick Triplett likes this.
  2. Survival Streak 0

Just read in the VC forum that it costs $5 to open the bank...

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You should have gotten more unc in your bank on that second purchase. What did you buy for 15 UNC?

Also, you can purchase upwards of 250 UNC for $5. How is that a scam? $5 would normally get you 25 UNC.

4. Survival Streak 0

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I think you sold those back for 5 UN so you didn't actually spend there, we paid you :)

6. Survival Streak 0

nope...pawn shop buyback
    I only bought them back to see if it was 1un saved per 5 spent...i guess it isn't

upload_2018-11-23_15-59-40.png
    cannot remove let alone sell back

7. Survival Streak 0

upload_2018-11-23_16-1-19.png
    There must be a problem then....i lose un and gain the items whenever i click on these

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Sorry got confused for a moment. Given we already paid you for pawning that item it does not qualify. New purchase only.

Apologies for any confusion

mi7ch likes this.
  9. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

what do you do with the money in the bank? I don't see how you spend it on anything, maybe I am not big enough yet?

10. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

It's just an event that runs every so often. If you spend UN in the game a portion of those UN spent go into that "Piggy Bank" if the portions of those UN spent adds up to at least 25 you can then spend another 5 UN (i think) to "Break the Bank" for a chance to win up to 250. I've never done it so I have no idea what the payouts are if you don't hit the 250 jackpot.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, it's not a jackpot-based feature. A portion of your UN used gets stored in the bank, yes, and you can break it once you have 25 FP saved up. You can save up to 250 UN, and whenever you break it, that's the amount you get. For example, if you saved 150 UN and break it, you get 150.

Tony Cecil likes this.
  12. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

OOOOK>...Thank you...I always thought it was a random amount you got back...Thank you for clearing that up. :)

mi7ch likes this.