Bragging Rights

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Das liebe Beil, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Congratulations, this is your 300th attack against [Player Name Removed]!

You have earned an attack bonus of +235,053,766 coins and +6,868 XP.

Keep attacking for bigger bonuses!

+79,410,056 coins | +2,320 XP | 72 Health Lost | - 20 Stamina | 2,310,996 Health Damage Dealt

Damage dealt: 162,332,226

I wouldn't have believed it, but I managed to reach the Mark of Madness on MySpace.

Has anyone seen other people with similar numbers of attacks on either MS or fb?

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Removed that name??lol

Side note WHOA..

Someone got too much free time :)

3. MEGAWOLF

MEGAWOLF Member

LOL they give an award for that? hmmm....... maybe its like a man crush award? haha

4. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

I WOULDNT call some one out but i call bullchit, looks like a boss reward copy not an attack on a person. FIRST HOW DID YOU MANAGE A 20 STAMINA attack on a person, and i dont know anyone in the game that can take that much damage. YEAH TRY AGAIN, although that still is pretty impressive for a boss attack THE WINGMAN

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  5. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

NO YOU DIDNT, WELL not for attacking a person, maybe attacking a world boss
    Congratulations, this is your 61st attack against the Phoenix!
    You have earned an attack bonus of +45,246,106 coins and +1,266 XP.
    Keep attacking for bigger bonuses!
    +79,379,132 coins | +2,220 XP| +700 GP | 40 Health Lost | - 20 Stamina | 893,836 Health Damage Dealt

6. suffcoresepp

suffcoresepp New Member

Your Contribution
    dmg dealt: 90127157
    dmg taken: 17432
    num attacks: 359
    XP gained: 462918
    cash gained: 18,946,723,246 coins
    last attack: 8 minutes

my contribution against the latest MS Phoenix

7. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Who is trying to confuse whom here? This is just a weirdo thread as it is either a normal boss attack or a scam person attack. If it is a boss then why remove the name. If it is a person then why remove the name? Explain Mr Supremely Exalted.

8. Das liebe Beil

These are World Boss Attacks.

9. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I see that you joined VC 9 months before I did, so I guess that these numbers of attacks in that time are normal? If you are a daily player you will clock them up, if you are one of those losers who joined 1000 days ago, is level 13 and says they are a daily player looking for clan then I guess it is beyond their wildest dreams. I saw the other day that one of my officers who joined after me ('cos I invited him to join as he is a friend) has clocked up about 240 attacks on one of his bosses in 18 months, so the longer and more often you play the more you will get. Anybody hit 1000 attacks yet?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
  10. Das liebe Beil

Well, getting your own bosses to insane levels is rather easy. You merely need to invest tons of stam there. My largest bosses are over Level 300.

Getting over 300 attacks on any world boss takes time. You have to hit it every 15 minutes on the last day. My estimation is that you can get up to 400 attacks on the World Boss, you won't be doing anything else on that day, though.

11. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

I've done 275 on a world boss once but that was a long LONG time ago

12. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

If I get in enough attacks every four hours, and happen to catch the 15mins bit as well, then I seem to clock up about 60 or so attacks on a world boss. Normal for me averages 30-60 or so. That is because I can have VC running in the background whilst I do other things at work. It's a bit of a bind though, trying to hit it every 15mins whilst working - ha ha ha it's a good job I am the boss here at work :) I notice that apart from one or two guild members occasionally, I normally seem to get most attacks in with our guild, but then not everybody can or does work with a computer. Most of the guild, and I guess most of the players, can only play VC when they are not out at work. So I guess if you have done 300 attacks on a world boss then you are sitting in front of your computer with a coffee percolator constantly on the go? LOL

13. Muirgheal

Muirgheal New Member

Number of attacks on a world boss is solely dependent on the amount of time one chooses to devote to playing...and yes, Friday is a day to get a few more attacks in...

...Muirgheal :cool:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
  14. Muirgheal

Muirgheal New Member

...and yes, Brosnik, I often wonder how people spend their time -- but that is more of a social issue and how folk choose to entertain themselves, I guess, and not related to the fantastical worlds of world bosses, vikings and such. Is it???...
    I'm going out to tend my flowers, and yard. I wish my fps helped me there ;)

Muirgheal :cool:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
  15. suffcoresepp

suffcoresepp New Member

;) yesssssssssss

16. suffcoresepp

suffcoresepp New Member

These are ranks (2000) more in my level I want the XP and the Reward's if one sees then 1/3 of the health standing still, One would have them, power one is able to do everything what one. so in, Possibly moreover,

with us it is still snowing Yes in April lol

17. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

thats not really true, with smartphones nowadays its possible to hit the world boss as often as you possibly can without spending your entire life on a pc

18. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Pants, I've still got a phone that you can use to make telephone calls with and send texts. Thanks to Nokia :rolleyes: