Bounty traps

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Goon Platoon, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Think for some protection to low levels because this game will finally collapse whether it will be a reduction in the value of bounty traps proportional to the difference in the levels,whether it will be ban three days for bounties for those who repeatedly lists a player who has thousands levels below their level but this can not go on the same way !!! Not a normal person with income 300 bill per hour to be open to place in bounty list of someone with income 20 trill per hour and the price of bounty trap to be the some !Where's strategy in this???Where to find a low levels coins to protect themselves?And now with the opening of new locations and empires will be terrible!These things made too many to leave because they have been subjected to harassment by big levels !As for me I want to see more little levels in our war rivals list but its sad when I see someone idiot listed them many times for fun or because he can...

2. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

my 2 cents: i get chained every once in a while, but it usually doesn't go on for days. now, players have the ability to get protection from players for repeated bounties. even with all of the times i've been bountied, i'm still able to level up at a decent pace. i don't think anything needs to be done with this. i don't bounty lower level players myself very often unless they go after a friend of mine, and they usually learn their lesson and i leave them alone afterwards. there are plenty of players that can be bountied without targeting someone less than half your level, but that's just me.

3. Darth Vader

it does not apply to all-there are so many idiots who bullied lower levels in war mode because of personal conflicts with anyone biggest in their guilds or just for some stupid fun if we lost the lower levels in our rivals then we cant make our daily war points will have to be content with slaps inactive players in dead war guilds...

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  4. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

I do not think that any further penalty should be added to getting trapped. You die you lose the xp. I think thats enough. I have trapped out while on the bounty list. Why? Because I can. Never used to but then found its a fun thing to do. But, I also support the idea that you not be allowed to do that. It removes coin from the game. But if the loophole is there, I am going to use it.

As to bountying lower levels in War Guilds. First they are War Guilds. Kano has put the protection option out there to use. Secondly, maybe you should not start personal conflicts with much higher levels. Third, us so called "much higher" levels took our beatings on the way up and did not have the protections available now. I.E. Hidden Guilds and the aforementioned Protection Option.

5. Darth Vader

It says from a person that repeated a thousand times that he did not cares for war points at the same time when it has this trend harassment over very low levels... The truth is that everyone wants entertainment in the game and we must have sportsmanship respect to those little levels who dared to play in war mode.Yes, sometimes they get me angry when they hiding in hospital before I get my points and I can list them once as a kind of punishment but when they are below level gives me war points and they allow me to get points from them I will treat them with due respect.Even I warn my guild members do not stressed these little guys because when they are in our rivals list they gives us our daily points!And yes I want for them to get some protection then I think much more will have the courage to play in war mode!

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

So, you want a kinder and gentler war mode? Good luck!

7. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Not to get off topic here. But what the heck do War Points have to do with Bounty Traps? BTW that is a prime example of getting into a conflict with higher levels.

8. koo22

koo22 Member

I have been trying to think of any advantages to this suggestion, and come up with none. Also, there are some who use known bounty traps that someone has against them, when they want to "trap out" for the night or just lay low for awhile. Having the coin disappear would then make this something no one would want to to, and eliminate an option we currently have in the game.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

For bounty traps, it would be unfair for the player to lose coin by eating one. And there will be a lot less players to hunt if that would be the case. I'd say it's best to keep it the way it is. No need to change anything about that.

10. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Yoda is wise. The traps do come into strategic and tactical play. Particularly in war mode. I can see not using traps and using traps. Surprise surprise when you do and don't. The traps do give vicarious joy to those who employ them i.e. they killed the #$%@'r . When you list someone who uses traps, you have to have strategy like I have done; list those who trap them at the same time. Makes it fun for the hunter class and also makes it a game within a game. Keep it the way it is and let the force be with you!

11. Darth Vader

There is no question of conflict between high and low levels and for fair strategy the same that was done with counter attacks cost to allow low levels to defend themself with some strategy ! At the moment there is none and they became victims to so-called conflicts among others.I know at least a few high levels which listed multiple times someone little one when he just doing his war points without reason and without any conflict or simply because someone little one shared boss or recruit for chieftains in world chat-even I see one big player listed and slapped little guys which shared bosses in jobs.They also play for fun but they are in unfavorable position because they are open to the aggressive behavior of people with thousands levels above their!And that does not concern me, I do not speak for myself although some people try torsion my words because they like it that way!And by the way I do not know for protection after 10 bounties in war mode ....and if there is something I do not know to what level concerns!War mode has become in adversely place for lower levels and this what I want to change.

12. Darth Vader

Many people forget that this is just an online game and they begin to turn the game into a personal vendetta because of some personal frustrations in life target their negative energy to someone player which they do not know in reality to get some kind of emotional satisfaction.Checking in the privacy of that "victim" ,full possession and pursuit of its activities using any kind of offensive words and accusations, daily drama in world chat,and this is the purpose of some kind of perverse desire for attention which is lacking in reality!Too bad I only feel sorry for these embittered people to me they are sick and have confused reality with pixels.Get your much-needed attention now and be happy you win -find another "victim" to be obsessed and start another drama soon .I am tired already do not like someone haunts me even in game!What I'm saying is out of context and refers to conflicts who sweeping as a wave these lower levels for which I want some kind of strategy protection... In the game can not saying be a lack of honor but transfer of real meanness in cyberspace to distort the fun of others because you are terribly and malicious person then yes this is what it is!Your character is big and scary pixel and I'm so scared that night I go to bed with shoes! Tell your scary story of a great hero to those who do they listen and have fun while they call you "twisted brain" I do not care as I said I'm not your personal psychiatrist just I hate drama and will let you speak together with those that scoff to you .

13. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

As Darth says and as we all know, this is a game. We vote with our feet to play or not play. Boo Hoo life is not fair and this game will never be 'fair' regardless of what the devs do. Why should the high levels be penalised for their devotion to a game they like? Being a high level is not just about 1000's of levels higher, more troops, more weapons, more coin and so on. It is also about the 1000's of hours put in more than the low levels so they have had the time and patience to learn skills, tactics and game play. Good for them, let them be rewarded for devotion to the game. On the topic of where this started and as I said in my earlier post - just leave it as it is. I am not so anal that I have counted up the yes's and the no's but I think the overall trend is to leave it as it is. Keep those traps coming guys :eek::confused:

14. Darth Vader

Look what was done with counter attacks for example the same player cost me 100 trill coins for counter attack -for level 3000 this cost is 30 trill reduced proportionally to the difference in level why not to be done the same with bounty traps? I'm not saying to become super cheap but overall a normal amount to be able to counteract the aggressive attacks otherwise what's the point they will not play in war mode because no real benefit from it only loss of xp...

15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Counter cost is based on how many attacks and who attacked more not sure if income plays a part

16. Darth Vader

the easiest way is to choose someone with several thousand levels over you to push the button counter attack then ask someone your friend which is higher level then you to check the price of this player and compare how big the difference is without being attacked by the chosen player!

17. Kel the Merciful King

The relative income plays a part in the calculation ... but you can then let "them" hit you more, and it becomes "dirt cheap" for everyone. In some cases, its not about XP but keeping a player "down" to prevent them from hunting. The XP rewards are also relative, so big fella's are not getting much striking lower levels versus their own kind. Sometimes its not about the XP at all or keeping the player down but 'beating' for which protection is the answer (griefing). Its not a win or loss for anybody to say "enough" - if you are eligible to take the griefing and want to, do it. Its just a pixel thing and remember, the game is supposed to be fun. Not fun to be listed 10x or hit 1000 unwelcome times, but the game provides for the situation and forget any taunt / BS from it. You win when they can't get you in the game, period!

18. koo22

koo22 Member

"You win when they can't get you in the game, period!"
    Or, get you in the head.

19. Kel the Merciful King

Amen to that as well.

20. Darth Vader

The drama is the most powerful weapon-it can afflict anyone, psychopaths whining non stop that makes fun of the game in annoyance! Madhouse never been one of my favorite places so I will leave the psycho dispensary patients to yap and make their monologues (there is not possible to have dialogue)...When you meet someone mad or drunk person the best method is simply to leave his habitat and let specialized in the field of mental illness to take cares for his health!