Bounty Traps -Question for Kano

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Neck Snapper, May 9, 2011.

1. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

SUGGESTION- on BOUNTY TRAPS in Pirate Clan- it would be a better idea instead of killing with the bounty trap - The person setting the bounty get put on the bounty list themselves out of the money they use to bounty u . This way the bounty trap would be a much better reward and be better avenged by this new bounty trap rule than from the constant harassment from armadas setting up bounties for each other collecting the rewards as they gang up on individuals. The bounty trap the way it is now does not do anything to deter anyone from setting a bounty on anyone. But this new Bounty Trap would make it pretty exciting and deter Gangs from bullying just to try to set up bounties in an effort to collect it among Armada members so they can set it up once again.

What do you think KANO? Let me know as a lot of other Pirate Clan players would like to see this implemented as well.

Marilynne :)

2. http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?t=1949

i said something like that before.only difference is just what it costs

3. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

She will make a load of suggestions that suit her and would enable her to force HSD to leave her alone.

4. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

Just maybe it would make the game a lot more challenging and fun for those that are being Bullied by the HSD gang! There are a lot more pirate than just me being gang attacked by HSD. How do you think they all made it up the leader board over the last 2 months??? Do you really think it was strategy and skill! LOL

5. [​IMG]

Seriously??

The bounty trap Idea is... well on the surface seems really cool. But suppose this is put in, What's going to happen is, if I'm going to bounty somebody I'm going to have somebody desquad me first. I'll put the bounty, be put on the list, they claim it, and then bounty the person I was trying to bounty. Whoopdie do I died, BUT I gave some money to my friend and still got my target hitlisted.

OR better yet, What if somebody manages to reset the bounty trap before the person is off the hitlist, and they attempt to set another bounty while already bountied??

See it just causes all sorts of conflicts. Unless you expect Kano to say, you can't bounty anyone while there's a bounty on you.

Then you could just set bounty traps on all your enemies and reset them the moment they spring them. the only time they could bounty you, would be when you're offline. But where's the fun in that??

6. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

HSD bounty myself and others + pistol whip kills almost 100% of the time when players are off line! They are bullies remember so they like to sucker punch a lot!

7. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

HSD GANG BOUNTY METHODS! NICE EH!

Killed

You be killed by Jetsam Tracy and lost -5,102 XP.

Arm your Captains with stronger Inventory.

49 seconds ago delete
    Battle Lost

You be bounty attacked by Jetsam Tracy with a Battle Boost of 5%. You lost the Battle.

49 seconds ago delete
    Bounty Placed

Captain Jack 1 has put a Bounty on you for 1,384,004,528,510 coins.

Raise your Bounty cost by increasing your Income.

51 seconds ago delete
    Bounty Trap

Your bounty trap was a success, you have killed Captain Jack 1 and earned 256 XP.

56 seconds ago delete
    Battle Lost

You be attacked by Jetsam Tracy with a Battle Boost of 5%. You lost the Battle losing 0 coins.

1 minute ago delete
    Battle Lost

You be attacked by Jetsam Tracy with a Battle Boost of 5%. You lost the Battle losing 0 coins.

1 minute ago delete
    Battle Lost

1 minute ago delete
    Killed

You be killed by Big Sexy and lost -5,102 XP.

2 minutes ago delete
    Battle Won

You be bounty attacked by Ilce the High Sea Drifter with a Battle Boost of 5%. You won the Battle.

2 minutes ago delete
    Bounty Placed

Jetsam Tracy has put a Bounty on you for 1,124,503,679,415 coins.

2 minutes ago delete
    Bounty Trap

Your bounty trap was a success, you have killed Jetsam Tracy and earned 256 XP.

2 minutes ago delete
    Battle Lost

2 minutes ago delete
    Battle Lost

2 minutes ago delete
    Battle Lost

2 minutes ago delete
    Captains

Big Sexy has removed ye from their Clan.

2 minutes ago delete
    Killed

You be killed by Captain Jack 1 and lost -5,102 XP.

2 minutes ago delete
    Battle Lost

You be bounty attacked by Captain Jack 1 with a Battle Boost of 5%. You lost the Battle.

2 minutes ago delete
    Battle Won

You be bounty attacked by Ilce the High Sea Drifter with a Battle Boost of 5%. You won the Battle.

2 minutes ago delete
    Bounty Placed

Jetsam Tracy has put a Bounty on you for 865,002,830,319 coins.

2 minutes ago delete
    Battle Lost

2 minutes ago delete
    Battle Lost

2 minutes ago delete
    Battle Lost

2 minutes ago delete
    Battle Lost

2 minutes ago delete
    Killed

You be killed by Captain Jack 1 and lost -5,102 XP.

3 minutes ago delete
    Battle Lost

You be bounty attacked by Captain Jack 1 with a Battle Boost of 5%. You lost the Battle.

3 minutes ago delete
    Bounty Placed

Jetsam Tracy has put a Bounty on you for 605,501,981,223 coins.

3 minutes ago delete

8. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

the funny thing is that when u dont really know how to defend urself u resort to whining, whats also funny is that they prolly woulda been moved on to a new chump by now had she not kept runnin her mouth all over the forum, hence making them feel invincible

these posts make me wanna play pirate clan just to start beef wit that crew...lol, but i barely keep up wit mobwars now since its starting to get boring to me

9. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

i been promoted

haha this post made me a senior member...LOL

10. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

That is the problem Bo Baby - You do not play Pirate Clan so you do NOT know what is happening! Try being a level 3100 player playing for 2 years - Any of us at this level being about 30 or so can tell you what is happening. I can win a battle against them all and some of them at HSD cannot even win a cagematch against me but when they set attacks, pistol whips and bounties as a group of about 12 to 1 they win. On an hourly basis! It is that simple and No gold, weapons or anything that I know of will stop their policing from HSD Armadas HSD and HSD1. They have control of the game at level 2800 and up with the power of almost controlling when and who you play with.

So KANO are you even hearing any of this? Will you make a change to stop these two Armadas which are controlled by HSD Armada from ruining the game?????

Many have quit after being long time players of over 2 years or more! I will be one of those as well as the game will be no longer a Pirate Clan game after level 2800 and up. It will be the HSD game controlled by about 12 individuals who only play the game but as a gang they are allowed to win because of the way the game is set up now.

11. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Neck Snapper, I'm not arguing whether or not HSD is bullying you. However, you can NOT truthfully say they are *controlling* the game. It seems they are targeting +2500 players (or close to it) and otherwise *old* players.