[PC] Bounty Listing Achievements

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by diva of destruction, Feb 27, 2012.

1. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Lots of moaning and groaning on the seven seas regarding our sometimes slow bounty board.

WHY do the bounty kill achievements go all the way up to 15,000, and achievements for laying bounty stop at a paltry 400? I understand that raising the numbers could add to a lot of bountying, but, MORE would be BETTER......just my opinion....

2. Maler

Maler Member

true, maybe 1000 bounties placed, or even more :D

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

This does seem a bit counter productive. They have set the bounty collecting achieve so high....yet they delay bounties to the most successful of bounty hunters. They set the bounties placed achieve way low....yet bring in updates like guild/armada wars that r suppose to up the fight and bounty rate. Just seems to me like if they upped they bounty placed achieve .... they could get a few more bounties flying. But then again we will have to listen to all the whiners saying they r getting bountied to much and for no reason. What a mess...I wish Kano would just make up their minds on whether these r fighting games or not, ya cant please everyone....pick a direction and go with it!

4. Carol Anderson

Carol Anderson New Member

true lol hugs

5. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Most players don't seem to know that more they get listed the higher their listing fee becomes. It shouldn't be too hard to get 15000 hit's if everyone cared to get that 400 hit list achievement.

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Bring on something to make the boards pick up more. Guild wars in viking clan did it. Push armada wars thru if they do not want to participate then don't. Opt in or opt out plain and simple.

7. diva of destruction

YEAH! What happened to Armada Wars?????????? BRING IT.

8. diva of destruction

READ THAT. It is TRUE. Raise the bounty listing ach amount, and bring us WAR, we all in misery practicing.........lolol

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

haha I am not in misery but I support your right to bounty, as for me I am a zen pirate, unless you show up on my feed muahahahahahaha