Bounty level too low??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by NeverSober, Mar 23, 2010.

1. NeverSober

NeverSober New Member

I am only level 20, but the player repeatedly attacked me more than 3 times throughout the day. I think he has me on bookmark or something. I tried placing a bounty on him, but it gives the following message:

Player's level is too low and cannot be bountied at this time.

What level do the target have to be for bounties to be placed? I really don't understand why there's a limit. The player is level 22 now...but there were other players that are level 40 now, and i still can't bounty them. When I go to the player's page, there's a little message that says:

Player is a higher level and out of your XP range. Any form of attack against this player will open you up for retalliation attacks.

I don't want to attack them, i want to place a bounty, but the game isn't letting me :(

Its annoying as heck...

2. Hel

Hel New Member

Hiya, I'm not sure why you can't bounty, but it is probably a deterrent for people with a cash account or cash cows. VC works different to other games, in that there is no other way to level but attack everyone into death or hospital. The more viscious you are in-game, the more achievements you get - and its fun! What is happening is the players around you are all levelling quick - as far as I know, there is no bookmarking, so either you are showing up on his feed/rival clans or his fightlist.
    My advice? Brush it off, level up and get axe-slapping :)

Good luck

3. NeverSober

NeverSober New Member

I think I figured it out....the person you want to put on the bounty list has to be level 25+

kind of an oddball thing that's not explained anywhere, but 25 seems to be a minimum requirement...