[PC] Bounty Hunting improvements.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jon Ward, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

While i enjoy bounty hunting just like a lot do. I would like to see improvements made to this area. The main improvement i want is more use of it. It can be literally either mins before the next bounty to hours sometimes. And then sometimes it just floods for 20 mins constantly with bounties.

So here is my idea once again. You have all been talking about armada wars and it has been installed from my understanding in viking clan. And the boards have lit up over there with bounties constantly. You still have mix emotions for armada wars here but i think we can all agree or majority to improve the bounty boards by adding a bounty reward system with points also. Say every bounty you win you get 5 points every hit that is a win 1 point whatever the allocation doesn't matter. But the idea is to trade these bounty points into a new feature the bounty store. There you can buy new weapons mateys and ships with the build up of these points. While we will still have all the acheivements to get still for hitting players bounty them and so on. This might help make the bounty board more active then it is and help players get acheivements and new items also.

2. Deltan

Deltan Member

Surely there's some support for this idea, bump for votes! :)

3. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

bounty rewards?

I am bumping this because bounty needs attention in the game.

MORE bounty listing achievements would fix the slow pace.

BOUNTY TRAPS should be revisited, both for achievements, and for BETTER returns for our investment......as in, a trap that puts lister on bounty, (random or it could cost more). MORE xp for bounty traps.

I am a broken record. this is my song. :)

4. dicky

dicky New Member

not a bad idea, .............. but ............. there is always a but.................. if the devs were to introduce this idea............... are they going to back date all the points and bounty wins that players have already gain ............. or will they start from scratch.............. if they do it from scratch then they will have to remove every bounty win ...............and bounty battle win. from the players list. ............ if they do this there would be uproar... as there are players that have spent years playing this game .......... not five mins like you have............ I have seen your other ideas............. and you do not have a clue why thing were put the way they were before you joined the game. you just assume these thing were like it from the start........... so as for this idea ,, which I think is ok but you will get the whinner complaining about the top bounty hunters getting more premium weapons. and if it is started from scratch you will get the top bounty hunters whinning ............... jon you are in a lose lose with this idea as well,............... all the devs really have to do to get the bounty board more active is just do as the player above said raise the bounty achievements , and all the rest that have not been raise for ages before you even joined, the thing is the devs have to spend their time reading ideas that complicate the game for them........... when the devs should be doing thing before people have to nag them to get done, either the devs are over worked or they not really bothered about doing anything until the players unrest sets in

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Doing anything to the bounty system is/would be a complete waste of time until the "bounty delay" is eliminated. Implementing an idea such as this would only make it even more unfair to those that experience the delay. so until the delay is eliminated I will be voting 1 star on any proposed change to the bounty system. the system must be fair across the board b4 we start adding anything to it.