[VC] bounty hunt for smaller levels players

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Darth Vader, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

This game was created for the entertainment of all but when it comes to bounty hunting this is only for large levels players and the reason is reverse attacks on their part to smaller after subsequent bounty attacks!My rival list is every day full and this is very annoying!Everyone knows that in most cases this is not personally directed at someone just for making coins!Is there any way to protect low levels from subsequent attacks only when it comes to bounty hunt?So everyone will show their skills in the game and war guilds will become full.So the game will be enjoyable for all!Thanks!

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i know how you feel, it sucks when youre not that high and you go for someones bounty and they become relentless. you just have to take the good with the bad. eventually, even the most annoying people become bored with any one person....keep on huntin man :]

3. Darth Vader

This is discrimination at low levels when you have to spend everything who you win for counters attacks!Just now 8tril gone :(

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

No you dont have to spend anything really...

in fact thats the biggest mistake you can make spending it on counters...

ya know once the high level kills you your off the rival list..or until 24hrs is up since your last attack on them..whichever comes first.

real easy if a high level keeps hitting you back is to try getting your health low enough to where on 1 attack the high level kills you.

if your past level 300 sure they could bounty ya..bout all they can..if under 300 once they kill ya and ya dont attack back they can only axe slap ya.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

all of us were once low level ya know.

when i was coming up the ranks yeah i went for high level(back then it was high level)bounties and sometimes i got it sometimes i didnt but what ALWAYS happened was retaliation attacks.

All part of it..just endure and keep on playing

6. Darth Vader

I am level 1900 Bounty Kills: 1,050 but only I know what kind of hard work were won these coins!

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If someone goes after BOUNTY retaliation is in the cards, goes with the territory and also gives the listed player a rival list, so NO on your idea.

8. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

If you go for the coin you get the cannon. If you can't stand being attacked don't go for bounties.

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Trust me its really not that bad.

I know whats it like going after a high lvl bounty to on vc.

yeah they will hit back yeah they might bounty..countering and trapping is biggest mistake ya can make.

and i really am tryin to be helpful on this.

10. Darth Vader

Then how one player at a low level to show his skills ?I know very well that I go into their rivals list my idea is should not be reported as ordinary attacks that are targeted directly to another player!To have fun in the game I don't need to attack someone out of my rank if he tried to get money of my head !

11. The Protector

The Protector Banned

go for the bounties...

just saying setting counters and traps is a huge mistake.

and bounty attacks for all the right reason are counted as reg attacks.

will update with screenshot from in game help

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  12. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

So let me see if I got this straight. What u want is to be able to kill or at least attempt to kill someone potentially causing them to lose large amounts of XP and receive large amounts of coin for doing so while not having to fear retaliation? And the reason u think you should be able to do this is because your a low level at level 1900?

Let me ask u this? Where do we then draw the line? Should a level 10k be able to go after a level 20k without fear of retaliation? Would still be ok for you at level 1900 to go after a level 500? Should the highest levels in the game not be able to retaliate against anybody?

A couple of things come to mind here. For starters....Everybody playing this game from day 1 had to take their lumps. Its your choice who u do and dont go for on bounties, The bigger the bounty the more likely the consequences will be severe. There is lots of things at your disposal in the game to deal with this kind of thing including counters, traps, Allies, canned messages and friends that can negotiate a truce. If you want to "show your skill" than use all the things at your disposal and make better choices of who to go after on bounty. If you dont want to be retaliated against try going after God bounties only.

If you want to "show your skill" than play the game the same way everyone else has had to. Good luck! 1 star

13. ROTFLMAO!! So you are saying that the way this game has been, from day one, should all of the sudden be changed to suit you? Sorry. You get a one from me on this. We all started out at level one and we all fought our way to where ever we are now. I see no reason to change it. We all had the same issues and overcame them. It gives you something to strive for, no?

Then again, Kano is famous for changing horses in midstream, so maybe you have a shot at getting what you want.

14. Darth Vader

For large levels is a good incentive to be in war guilds which have a long rivals list no need to get bored waiting for a low levels that attacked them of bounty!When you are put in bounty list either way you lose XP which is not to blame the one who killed you blame is the one who listed you!In order to make the game more interesting and to fill war guilds need to invent some sort of protection for low levels not to be afraid and to be actively involved in the game and my suggestion is to prevent reverse attack only when it comes to bounty hunt!If he is very angry can listed or slaped me no problems!But the 24-hour attacks come in more...Thanks for the vote 15 rivals and 50 tril today just matter of good luck or extreme persistence!

15. polishpimp

Does not matter to me ...both the person who listed me and those attacking me while on bounty were trying to kill me. I see zero reason that they should get a free pass. The game has been around for years allowing players to retaliate once attacked on bounty, it would be completely unfair to change it now. I think war guilds is a complete waste of time thats why I dont play it. BTW....level 1900 is far from being a low level.

16. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I also do not do the war guild thingy, but I will bounty and or go after the lister and the setter, if I die being listed, I don't care who comes after me , they will most likely pay a price if I am stronger, there is not blaming here, but there is retaliation, if you killed me on a bounty, I would make you pay. No protection no free pass, if you want to attack a higher level for a bounty, you are now fair game. There are god bounties if ya want to bounty hunt with no retaliation and if ya want coins but some property. This idea is never gonna happen so give up on it :p

17. Brava....Linda! Well said. I was so flabbergasted by the OP's suggestion, I was having a difficult time coming up with a response that wasn't all laughter. :)

18. Darth Vader

Be careful when attacking the baby bear sometimes comes after and the big bear and reduce your XP to 0!If he is very angry it is possible to bully you a long time! I've seen 50 consecutive bounties for that reason.But that's all part of the game everyone assumes the risk!

19. polishpimp

Now this I agree with.

20. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I was just gonna say , yup and vice versa. Now that is the right attitude to have, if ya gonna go into the den be prepared to fight to the death.