Bounty/Hitlist Trap Bugfix Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kendall, Nov 10, 2011.

?

What should happen to the paid bounty cash when a player hits a trap/rigged ignition?

Poll closed Nov 12, 2011.
  1. No refund to payee

44 vote(s)
    51.8%
  2. Refund minus the hitlist fee

35 vote(s)
    41.2%
  3. Refund minus 50%

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  4. Other, explain below

5 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LMAO! Lets not forget that Kano was the ones that made the update that allowed the refund....Do u actually think they r now "rigging " the vote in an effort to shoot down their own update? I certainly am beginning to understand the whole confusion issue...lol. I

I know 4 of the 5 players that voted "other"....none of them were confused one bit.

"The only people who want 'no refund' are the very people who started this jump to a booby trap crap to begin with"....100% inaccurate statement

Thats a whole lot of ranting and raving but still no explanation for your vote....personally i think Kano should make it even more difficult for people to vote. to many alt accounts, too many votes with out an explanation....and way to much voting on a subject by people who cant look at it as unbiased

Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  2. polishpimp

Definitely a good argument about the double death ...it makes sense they should die twice and lose double xp as its the intended result for both actions and both actions r payed for.

But still not a illegitimate argument for the refund

3. alka

alka Banned

You have 6,888 members of which only 651 are active across 5 apps using the Forum. There are 80k active accounts in zs. Only 70 people have so far voted here.
    Isn't it about time you came up with a voting solution to include all players. You managed to set up a Chat room so it's not beyond the realms of possibility.
    It would be a sad day at ZS if you allow less than 1% of the players to decide how it should be run while the other 99% don't have a clue whats going on because they don't use the Forum!

4. So what

So what Member

I did post about it been a lottery...you know whos dying off booby traps...hell i can tell you how many a week..last week 1.5 trillion was boobyed

there has to be a way you can track it...and once a week..its simply won on the lotto ....

the issue isnt about the money disappearing ....its the fact that anyone can list for the hell of it...at any level
    if you have spent time building a character that very few can fight..why have you to be peanalised for it

yes i have massive health ...i could have bigger att def...more energy ..it was my choice where my skills went
    simply because there is a mechanism to die rather than be killed ..they achieved the same objective..loss of exp

crying about the loss of cash.....is simply shameful...if their cash means so much to them
    DONT LIST
    very simple...
    and belive me...if they were in the same position
    they too would trip a booby......WITHOUT A DOUBT
    I cannot understand your thinking...opps you didnt die the way they WANTED
    so oppps heres your cash back...TRY AGAIN....why not change the goal posts

if they trip a booby listing you ...THEY LOSE the listees ( mine ) total EXP loss......
    think you might find
    they wont be trying that to often

5. So what

So what Member

well said....where is everyone

6. Ace

Ace Member

I have to agree on this. Whenever I list you, I'm well aware that you dying on a BT is a very big possibility, and that I'll have to recover that cash catching other bounties. I don't know what would I do if I had your stats, I know I always try riding but that's mainly because it is almost impossible for me to stay up there for long, which makes it kinda fun to see how long do I last lmao, I'd get bored if it was easy to heal.

In any case, pretty much a 90% of the cash lost due to BTs comes from the person I quoted, and it's all cool. A lottery would be fair since the cash would go somewhere and there wouldn't be abuse. It'd be funny to see the booby cash go to the person you listed though haha

7. baha

baha Member

[/QUOTE] i cant believe the stuff that im hearing here.. and i know for a fact i have some of you in my squad.. Thats even sadder.. I might have to fix that and start listing....[/QUOTE]

SILENCE I keeeeelll UUUUuuuUUUU
    And That of course is directed at HeyU :0 <3

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  8. baha

baha Member

Forget the $ forget the EXP just prohibit the jumping on boobies when Listed PLZ :) SIMPLE and effective ~!

9. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

LOL it has been this way forever, Craig. How the hell can you say it will now, no longer be fun? Bloody hell, this has become a joke. Some of you need to remember this is a game and reply to these threads as such. I stop bothering to read half the posts on here because i feel like I'm about to have a damn seizure just from the way there typed.

I would like to thank Kano for jumping on this swiftly and reverting their update so those who come to the forum can yell and scream at each other until a decision is made. :)

Totally agree.

10. Deb

Deb New Member

I voted "no refund" because if a player is skilled enough to ride the bounty board and die on a another's trap, it is epic. I have a darn good idea who the "whiner" is and who Kano listens to and reacts, rather than think a decision through and "we" absolutely resent it. You listened to him the night one person did 500 levels on hunter challenges and took away the discount for arrows. Show some integrity and ask your players, quit listening to the idiot! Not that removing the discount was not correct, but to have a personal chat session with him and his Guild is wrong!

11. Tee

Tee New Member

It is the purpose of the lister to kill the listee and running into boobys still has same result. Now do you want to take the death off of the listees record and refund the person that boobied the listee theyre money back? Dont open that can of worms ! Leave it like it is! PLEASE! I said please! :)

12. Tee

Tee New Member

and add a like button to forum because i agree with alot of other statements in here and could have just hit like instead of thinking! lol

13. So what

So what Member

The reality is...most of the game would be boring without ANY OF US....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ..THE ppl ive met in the game ...yes there in NOM thats just the reality of it

however like the ppl in NOM when i have said hello ....had a chat ..then most of you including you ..lenandro.. we look for YOU
    your not NOM
    LIKE THE STOOGIES or anyone else your a constant source of contact in the game...and as such...we LOVE to seek you out...yes

iVE HELPED LOADS RIDE THE LIST...its called team work....

its called having a crew that reads your feed and then goes and attacks those at you.....TEAM WORK ...its not pog...on her own

its never been that ...ITS THE TEAM OF NOM / TBH BEHIND ME ...
    MAKE NO MISTAKE
    yes with massive health YOU CAN HEAL..FOR SURE...IT COSTS A BOMB ...(kano makes out yet again)
    and sometimes is fun..(YES) OTHER TIMES ITS JUST SIMPLE BLOODYMINDNESS ....NO WAY is he taking me out.....so there its as honest as i can be
    there is of late an undercurrent...its felt by all..a spiteful...mean spirited ..SMALL MINDED crew that have of late brought the game to a different level..of absolutly trashing the lower levels....

If EVER i REGRET calling kendall to task over TRYING upping the level BEFOR they could be openly listed ....I CAN NOW SEE WHY...they felt it necessary
    dont all jump ...keep reading

yes an under 350 can get you off the list..yes but the NEW spate of listing a level 20 times in a row.....NOOOOOOOOO

ANYWONDER the game is heamoraging the players...since ive been reset i have a rake of new ppl ..i didnt have befor and i am amazed at the posts....9 hitlist in a row..and its from levels 1000 + on a level 400 and below

i never felt the need ...i did get a lower person to list for me YES I DID ...they were out of my range

but i dont belive in chain listing ...

im sure other ppl go..the facebook players are more sedate...maby we are...but the level of abuse of late

not exactly something ...thats necessary....nor will ppl be drawn intoinvesting in something their handicapped by ALTS AND BOTS

CALLING ANYONE TO TASK...over a solution to die that was been used SINCE THE GET GO....is horrendous...

KANO has it in their powers to sort out the hitlist ....

the bounties are WAYYYYYYYYYYYY to high ...your making it an elitist sport.. there has to be tiers ...for pricing the hitlist
    but a level 800 is not worth 50 billion price list so you have in effect choked up the hitlist.....

energy levelllers ..(alts...and i do mean alts that were created in the last 120 days) can swap cash to others....(hopefully)

there has to be a distinct advantage to having played and levelled and having worked on your charachter
    and not as kano IS trying to make you a point of fun..to keep the game rolling in the intrest of other players.

have a seperate HITLISING GAME ...no loss to exp...best man wins ..you sign into a fight side of the game
    or you opt NOT to fight..simple

if so...PLACE THE TOP 5 ON THE PAYROLL .... reduce the exp loss ...and sure ..ill heal ..and try not (as i have been trained to do ) BOOBY off a trap......

simply trying to tie up the ppl that bring others back to the game .
    ..if for nothing else other than the kudos of saying
    I KILLED..................
    THINK ABOUT IT

Alan Tosh
    You have killed RETIRED PogMcFister 10 11 2011 WORLD NO 2 and collected their reward of $16,803,181,518. try just levelling borris ...your a spiteful piece of work

RETIRED PogMcFister 10 11 2011 WORLD NO 2 is under heavy attacks from Alan YNWA.
    6 minutes ago
    RETIRED PogMcFister 10 11 2011 WORLD NO 2 is under heavy attacks from Josh The Baows.
    6 minutes ago
    RETIRED PogMcFister 10 11 2011 WORLD NO 2 has just killed Brendan The Rock!
    7 minutes ago
    RETIRED PogMcFister 10 11 2011 WORLD NO 2 has put a hit on Pico de gallo.
    7 minutes ago
    RETIRED PogMcFister 10 11 2011 WORLD NO 2 is under heavy attacks from You would make a beautiful CORPSE.
    9 minutes ago
    RETIRED PogMcFister 10 11 2011 WORLD NO 2 has just killed Evan Heavy Hands!
    10 minutes ago
    RETIRED PogMcFister 10 11 2011 WORLD NO 2 has just killed Toby Bloodthirsty Fang!
    14 minutes ago
    RETIRED PogMcFister 10 11 2011 WORLD NO 2 has put a hit on Peter Valiant Money.
    17 minutes ago
    RETIRED PogMcFister 10 11 2011 WORLD NO 2 You have reached Level 2573. The UN has rewarded you with: +1 UN Credits +5 Skill Points [increase skills] whahahhahh
    17 minutes ago
    RETIRED PogMcFister 10 11 2011 WORLD NO 2 has reached level 2573.

18 minutes ago levelling while on the hitlist ...YESSS BRRIIIISIISIS ...yer some whinger
    RETIRED PogMcFister 10 11 2011 WORLD NO 2 has put a hit on Jeferson Carnivorous Nails.
    22 minutes ago
    RETIRED PogMcFister 10 11 2011 WORLD NO 2 You just killed Finley Mad Fury with a punch to the face!
    30 minutes ago
    RETIRED PogMcFister 10 11 2011 WORLD NO 2 has just been placed on the Hitlist by Boris Grishnikov lll Attack me i dispense candy.

14. pappadoo1970

pappadoo1970 New Member

Ridiculous, it is a players option to choose how they die. Strategically, if a player wants to risk losing coin then they should lose it regardless of the method a player chooses. No refund for you Lizard.

15. Goldykat

Goldykat New Member

How much more can this game be possibly ruined???? OMG It's totally fecked up now and you want to do WHAT?????? How rediculous!!!!

16. Razzie

Razzie New Member

My view is no refund.

In listing someone the objective is for them to die. The outcome is what was sought.

17. Sarah Hughes

Sarah Hughes New Member

Yes... you have hit the nail on the head... right there!!
    *Hands Ace a gold Star*
    :D

I think I know of maybe one or two other people who do it in ZS on FaceBook (don't know about the other KANO apps), but really, it's mainly Thomasina.
    A cash Lottery, once a week is a good and fair way to settle it, a FREE one, with no option to buy tickets (like in the daily Lottery) ...
    And the Haters and Whiners can simply Bite My Shiny Metal Ass... once more :)

18. DragTheWaters

DragTheWaters Member

I don't really have that much of an opinion about where the cash ends up, but I just wonder why the bounty doesn't go to the person that had the BT set? I mean, they got the kill, right? People talk about how that would set up an unfair system of swapping list winning and BT...but any person that can truly ride the list for 5 minutes or longer (only a handful in ZS on FB that can do it) can certainly pick and choose who they want the kill to go to anyway. So, just give the winning's to the person that had the BT set.

What I do have an opinion about is the cash just vanishing. Some of us pay to play (yes I do and happily admit it since the beginning) and when I spend real money on things, then watch that vanish into the ether, that part is disturbing to me. I understand the point of having the bank take its cut and other related fees, but when $80B goes missing within a second, that's tantamount to stealing. That in and of itself is the bug that needs to be fixed, regardless of how this all turns out.

19. polishpimp

If the player who set the BT got the money....then the player riding the list could essentially guarantee that a friend got the money every time. That would work out great for someone like me....but Im pretty sure the rival that listed me isnt going to like the fact their $ is going to a member of my guild every time. The most likely result is that my rivals would simply stop listing me, hmmm....maybe thats not such a bad ides...lol

Not sure why nobody getting the money is so troubling....Its not like anybody had that money in the first place other than the player putting it up....and they're getting their intended result regardless of how the player was killed

20. polishpimp

YEA! the polls are closed....WE WIN! Now lets move on to something more important....AFTER PARTY!!!!!!! lol