Bounty/Hitlist "Flash" Events Running Over the Next Week

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

While i did get a lot of high paying bounties. The lag in the flash events for bounty is still horrible. It freezes when your hitting and you lose out on many bounties. Regular bounty mode. No lag at all anymore really to me. Every now and then maybe. But flash bounty every one i participated in so far the lag is horrible.

2. Vic

Vic Active Member

i don't bother with them anymore, there are too many bots/scripts grabbing them, and i'm tired of clicking on air.

Orez likes this.
  3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I was able to play a few, but I don't sorry at all if I miss one event as the Hits are a lot harder to catch, many times I ended up clicking for 20 minutes for nothing, I think I can make more kills at any other hour of the day.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2016
  4. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

An event just finished on Armor/Kong's PC, and it was lots of fun! One has to hit fast and furious to catch 'em. Sometimes I was wondering whether I were hitting too quickly, as the health slider didn't always move on the victims when being hit. :)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    Mabest likes this.
  5. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I found it much more fun when a group of us were vollying bounties, rather than waiting for Davy Jones to send his up. At times there were huge spans of time between Davy Jones' bounties.

6. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I've noticed that the amount of Davy Jones bounties has gone way down from the first couple of flash events. Why is that?
    Still wishing there was an announcement of event time. This catch as catch can is the pits for many of us. Everything else is scheduled, this should be too. Even if only announced early in the same day as the event.

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

These are about as enjoyable as gifting and other tedious aspects of the game. It's very frustrating to happen to be online when they are running and not be able to take advantage of it because of the constant freezing ("lag" does not describe this adequately) that occurs. As with other parts of the game that I do not like, this does not motivate me to play, so I disregard them for the most part (or even altogether).

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I just list bounties and even that with the lag is boring, trying to catch any and clicking , clicking ,clicking and my health does not move and all it says is loading loading loading, refreshing,etc,etc,, it is worse than playing the arena, my hands and fingers hurt bad and all for nothing, so for me I can do without the event, and if there were a schedule that short time the blitz is on would be 100 times worse lag wise than it is now. I gave it a shot in two games a few times, everyone bitching and complaining in WC about the lag is the best part :)

Orez likes this.