Bounty/Hitlist "Flash" Events Running Over the Next Week

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

This person needs to leave anyway =)

SweetestAngel likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Own your addictions then conquer them :rolleyes:

Elle F and SweetestAngel like this.
  3. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I was not referring to myself... I limit my time for sure, family is more important.

Micaylah likes this.
  4. Kirsten

It was not referring to anyone specific it was supposed to be a joke

5. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I have conquered my addiction! I now only play 6 hours a day :D Well except on weekends, and holidays, and...geeze, I got to do some more conquering :p

6. Kirsten

You and me both , PLEH

Snowtiger likes this.
  7. Elle F

Elle F Member

Finally was on for a flash event. Serious lag and freezing. Serious drama maker. :eek:

8. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Same here. It was OK for 5 minutes, after that I couldn't even attack someone.

9. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

now there have been close to 10 flash events for kano to iron out the details its timefor smooth events:)

10. I think the flash events are going to keep freezing up until Kano finally takes action against the players using bounty scripts. The Thursday afternoon bounty blitz on pirate clan was almost as big of a joke as raidville.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  11. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

they could do something like online games do and limit the lowest ping that way atleast that part is fair they set it really low, but dont do what they do and kick you if your ping rate is too high. The blitz everyone should get a fair chance but seems to me its blocking most or all attacks i try which is epic fail id like to see stats of who got what.

12. Kirsten

Never gonna happen,cause no one cheats, said no one ever :p

Micaylah likes this.
  13. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Are there any more of these flash events planned? If Kano can fix the lag issue then these should be introduced as a perm feature IMHO :)

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We have them scheduled throughout January. :)

Chasity likes this.
  15. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Thank you guys so much! I'm very excited!

16. Tellybear

Tellybear Member

Blitz is a joke.
    Now we even have MORE bot-hunters.
    For the record...I didn't even get 1 kill (only tried for 5 min) ,while we have the fastest provider in Europe..
    Go figure.
    Maybe KANO should have a check for those having most kills?
    Just like any other game..You break rules,the game is lost for all fair gamers.
    Means all real money and years of gaming invest will become a loss for all..
    Any other bright ideas KANO ? :D

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
    Billy Franklin likes this.
  17. Billy Franklin

Billy Franklin New Member

The bounty blitz was good in theory but there are so many attack and heal bots being used a person can hardly get a hit in.You can hit someone and it says they are already in a fight but their health doesn't move even after 5 or 6 clicks.Something is fishy here.This would be a great time for you to run your anti bot equipment if you dare.Make this a level playing field for all players.

18. Bleeny

Bleeny New Member

So there was just a Blitz Bounty Event on Pirates which was very quiet, not even automated listings came up in the last half hour. Is Davey Jones on vacation or something?

19. Are Blitz events announced on the forums? Or they are not announced here either? Is there a place where they are scheduled, or is it just random?

20. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Yups, everything went smooth this time, no freezes, no lag and indeed, Davy Jones wasn't very generous this event :)
    They are random King, supposed to be a surprise event.

mi7ch likes this.