Bounty/Hitlist "Flash" Events Running Over the Next Week

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I saw it on the bounty page Approx a half hour before it started in VC yest there was a countdown clock, I just happened to come online then. :) if I remember right the first time was later in the day in VC, but I could be wrong, that one I came in in the last few minutes but still had fun.

2. Seems a hit for many.... for me, not so much. Prefer war... not slap me, slap you; I'm quicker on the trigger; I can out cash you .

3. speedking

speedking New Member

would be fun to be able to list the godfather (-;

Mad Moses likes this.
  4. Jess

Jess Active Member

Great job on the system! The game is lagging so bad we can't even play normally.

Backdoor Boo boo and Mad Moses like this.
  5. Mad Moses

Mad Moses Active Member

Like us lower levels have a chance! LOL

6. Mad Moses

Mad Moses Active Member

I couldn't agree more. :(

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You get something for listing also

8. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Big time lag and freezes had a hard time doing anything got listed went to list back and i hit the button 8 times and nothing would not list.

9. Ok, i gave it a chance but....
    Selected opponent is already in a fight. or User Hit is nolonger available :mad:

But i guess i should be very very proud :D
    Managed to take 4 (four) of the hitlist :rolleyes:
    That's 4 more than i usually get when bounty-hunting for more than an hour :eek:

10. Garth Jones

Garth Jones Member

The trick I think is to wait a bit... performance improved after about 30 minutes (I think a lot of players got frustrated and stepped out of the kitchen) but I persevered and was able to at least bag a few but prior to that it was near impossible to get anything... a few times it felt as if the system had actually hung... which made me think it must be those hunters with tablets who I do believe hold an advantage over us laptop users, nevertheless, I'll be at it again next time round. As the saying goes... can't catch a fish if your line isn't in the water :)

11. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

Thank you :) Didn't kill a thing cuz where the words were placed was seriously throwing off the area the bounties usually go to. Will have to adjust how to hunt since I am so used to the bounties being in a certain spot. Thank you again

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We'll definitely work on getting the performance kinks ironed out for the next round. We brought up some additional servers before hand to be prepared, but ran into some technical hiccups during the event. :)

Smack likes this.
  13. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I also think Goodfther should be more activ and hitlist more during the event

14. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Cheers to that hope it helps.

15. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I might have missed this if this was already stated or asked & answered - but how often do these "events" take place? Once a week? Once a month? Is there any idea of how often I should be looking for this?

16. Sasha St. Cin

Sasha St. Cin New Member

Look forward to it. Hope it is fun.

17. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Kano posted this announcement yesterday and said "NEXT WEEK"..... well, on Kong LCN it was today. So not sure if it was a one time thing or if there is another one to look forward next week? I guess Kano was not sure what "Next Week" means in the United States..... our weeks typically start on Sundays and "Next Week" wouldn't mean "This Week" which began last Sunday.

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

"Over" the next week.

19. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

And you still did not really clarify what that means..... was it a one time event? Was "over the next week" meant to mean "several times over the next 7 days starting Thursday?" OR "one time over the next week starting Thursday?" OR "At Kano we say one thing and it could mean whatever we decide when we decide it"?

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Several times over the next week and probably for the rest of the month, depending on how it goes.