[VC] Bounty "Flash" Event Tomorrow (Oct 29)!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i wouldn't know. i don't play VC. even if i did, i would have missed this, anyway. (clippity clop)

2. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

So why were some folks shut out of this?

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm not sure what you mean, we didn't shut anyone out of this event.

4. Dang, I missed this.... :( ....Okay when is the next one ? ~lol~

5. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Kel was saying something a few posts up.

6. I guess my question is? Do these events have notes sent to your email, when they are going to happen, like the raid bosses etc. Because I don't remember ever seeing one in my email for anything like this? Just a thought, perhaps? While you may wish to keep it a surprise to when it will occur "exactly"? Maybe a hint, if you will? Like an email, at least giving the week it will take place? I know many people get to these forums on a daily basis, many like myself do not. So if we at least had the week it will take place, we can keep an eye out and check in on the forums for the event to take place. as I mentioned, it is just an idea.....

7. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

the answer is no. i didn't get an email about this, either. and of course, i missed out on it.

8. Vic

Vic Active Member

i can't wait to see all the complaints about this if it's released in mob wars.

9. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

I think the point was that it was a "flash". It was certainly posted here. My take on this was just a "fun" sort of thing, and nothing too serious.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

For now it was a one time thing, it was supposed to be a random surprised type of feature,we knew the day , it was announced here in the forum and only got a heads up right near the time, and No I would not want a weekly thing, sheeesh . But there were of course the complaints already . I got on near the end, it was fun just for the few minutes I experienced it.

It was announced ingame,also,I believe,in WC :)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    Micaylah likes this.
  11. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

If any players enjoy this event and want more of it, then they should join a war guild and play war mode. War mode is very similar to this event. There are plenty of big bounties on offer from it.

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Having never played war mode,the only difference I can see is this was for an hour,maybe two,(since I played almost near the end,not sure) and there were no rules, it was basically a free for all for a short period of time,that appealed to me,and ya got XP for listing people :)

Micaylah likes this.
  13. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

are we getting a bounty party on LCN anytime soon :D

14. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Well, if you haven't played war mode, I suggest you should try it. In war mode, you also get xp for listing players, if they are within range. You also get xp for slapping players too. You might end up enjoying it.

Kirsten likes this.
  15. THE BEAN

THE BEAN New Member

Isn't that why most are here Dean?

Kirsten likes this.