[LCN] Bounty Blitz and Bots

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by michael tumillo, Apr 10, 2016.

1. michael tumillo

michael tumillo New Member

I would love to see more checking being done during the Blits. After 15 minuets of attacking I have been blocked from attacking and so has a lot of my syndicate. Bot's are killing the game like they do every other game.

Friendly Fire likes this.
  2. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I feel your frustrations but im not sure if anyone is going to follow exactly what your saying???? I know after the first 15 min, i usually have 14 kills in and the kano's filters stops me from seeing new hitlist potential kills.

I can also add that over the last week the lag on my end while playing a kano game has been horrible. I try attacking a boss, and click click click, i get no response, then about three seconds later all those attacks seam to have made it thru because i have to heal all of a unexpected sudden.

Elaborate what your referencing and perhaps the entire tribe of kano junkies can help you out.

michael tumillo likes this.
  3. michael tumillo

michael tumillo New Member

I'm clicking as fast as I can but the attack button just don't get clicked and then the next thing I see it the player I was going after is dead. This happened the first 15 minuets of the bounty blitz and I just gave up after that. With people cheating it really takes the fun out of the game and in time this game will die before it's time all due to people using bots. I don't feel I felt the lag because I could to the attack list and have no problem attacking people. I only had problems attacking people just during the bounty blitz.

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I agree with Michael. These are such a chore I give up on them after a minute or so. Only 3% of my clicks seem to register. The bots/cheats/scripts and players with "allowed" enhancements can have them.

michael tumillo likes this.
  5. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I experience the same situation when there are more than 4 targets on the list, per example when the godfather posts 4-6 while another random one or two get posted. I use a nice touchscreen pc and firefox and while i am tapping the browser seams to simply lock up, no return data from kano commonly known as lag on most occasions but i suspect when you have 50-100 people hunting the same target at the same time, your going to have to expect some lag issues as the server processes the attacks in the order that they're coming in. My odd side is why the browser locks up and wont process any command afterwards for a few seconds? It simply sets dead with that "click here to refresh" tab at the top.