[VC] Bounties Placed - more achievements needed.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Terminator, May 8, 2013.

1. Terminator

Terminator Member

Hitlist 400 Clan Leaders - 4 Skill Points - very short term top goal in this a killing game.

This is one achievement that has been left behind...update is needed.
    I believe that there should be just a few more achievements added for this statistic. Something to the tune of this:
    adding to the ones we have already....

Hitlist 500 Clan Leaders - 5 skill points
    Hitlist 1000 Clan Leaders - 7 skill points
    Hitlist 2000 Clan Leaders - 10 skill points 5000XP
    Hitlist 4000 Clan Leaders - 10 skill points 10,000XP
    Hitlist 6000 Clan Leaders - 10 skill points 20,000XP
    Hitlist 8000 Clan Leaders - 12 skill points 25,000XP
    Hitlist 10,000 Clan Leaders - 15 skill points 30,000XP 1FP
    Hitlist 12,500 Clan Leaders - 20 skill points 50,000XP 2FP
    Hitlist 15,000 Clan Leaders - 25 skill points 90,000XP 3FP
    Hitlist 17,500 Clan Leaders - 30 skill points 150,000XP 4FP
    Hitlist 20,000 Clan Leaders - 35 skill points 200,000XP 5FP
    Hitlist 25,000 Clan Leaders - 50 skill points 250,000XP 10FP

or something like this...I think it would liven up the game even more.

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i have sugested achievments before but wow never that high in the amount of rewards givven. i mean 50 skill points 250000xp and 10 fp for bounty listing 25000 people. that is outragous im sorry but i am speachless for what you are asking. expesially for the xp and SP. xp should be anot a select amount but based off of level. and secondly SP is so valuble and you are makeing it look like it is money that obama is printing off. the amount of SP awarded max for bountying 25000 people should only be 10 and that is at max. because it is so easy to do you just find low bounty person and you can set up an agreement to bounty him for as long as he has money and it could be done so fast.

sorry but this idea is a 1. let kano handle the achievments or have rsonable rewards simple as that but the numbers for the people you want to bounty is fine. just rewards need a MAJOR revamp. i can help you with that if you want just post a comment and ill help. ill make achievments that are fair and rewards that are fair not unreasonable like they are here.

3. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

This is very much needed, especially in ZS.

Hitlist 250 Squad Leaders

8 Skill Points

That's our highest achievement. We definitely need more.

4. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

250 or 400 listings compared to 30k kills? Yeah, we definitely need more listing achievements.

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

10 stars. love the comparison Das......kano makes zero sense

6. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Yep, it definitely makes no sense to have killing achievements so far up while the listing achievements stay so low.

7. Terminator

Terminator Member

@neil...let me guess you are a challenge/boss leveler and dont give a crap about anything else... It was just a suggestion and seems like everybody here but you likes the idea... they can put the rewards at whatever they want to... it just seems ridiculous as stated by Das liebe Beil that the achievements for getting a bounty are so high, yet placing one has no rewards to speak of.

I think this would be a fortuitous change and would be well worth Kano looking into and considering at least.
    Terminator.

8. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

no im all in favor for the idea and have done most of my levels off of battles. i just dont agree with the rewards its just i feel they are outragous. but if the rewards were better then i would say yea cus i got my 400 bounty achievment in 1 1/2 weeks. it is true it is super easy to get expesialy on lower levelks that only cos 1 -300 bil to bounty

9. Terminator

Terminator Member

you have to agree...400 listings vs 30,000 killings.... taint right...lets go Kano! :) Lets do this!

10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

uhhhh huh huh huh...huh huh...he said taint

11. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Good idea but needs more thought. Some would just bounty lowest levels available to get their scores up and it would be relatively cheap to do so. If this was implemented then it probably follows that a review of the banding that you could bounty would be in line as well to make it a bit fairer and less intimidating to lower levels from higher levels. Those with lots of cash would have an unfair advantage over those with less otherwise so are more likely to get higher awards just because they can bounty more lower levels more often.

12. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

There has already been limits placed on how many times one can bounty a player, after 15 unretaliated bounties the "griefing" option comes into play. The average player cant afford the increase in bounty amounts of multiple repeat bounties and move on to the next. Of course its advantages to big income players...as it should be...thats why they did what it takes to get a big income....just like its advantages to a player to with high attack, high defense, stam or energy. Thats just one of the things that make these games fun...every one builds their accounts differently....all with advantages and disadvantages. Lots of bounties are a good thing, its promotes activity because nearly everyone loves to catch a bounty. The bounty delay all but ensures that many diff players will get bounties. It may not seem that way now...but thats because there really isnt that many bounties and when there is....they usually come in bursts which allows the more adept bounty hunter who is on and paying attention to get the lions share of the burst. More bounties on a consistent basis will mean more players will get some. Sure there will be those that complain but u could give out free snickers bars and have players complain about that too....lol. In the end...the achievement for bounty kills are unrealistic when compared to the achievements for setting bounties....the incentive is just not there to get the masses to spend their coin

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Just ran across this=BUMP!

14. Do U Even Click M8?

Do U Even Click M8? New Member

Great find Matthew! Ignoring the imo ridiculous rewards presented by Terminator in the original post, I think that Kano should absolutely revisit this. I find it especially puzzling now as to why they added the God bounties as opposed to just raising the achievements. First of all, it's free rewards to the people who have already listed over 5000 people, and second of all, it's more incentive to bring the Bounty list back to life and re-create the PVP-ish sort of gamestyle that lots of people are craving. Third, it makes the bounty delay mechanism for high-levels completely unnecessary, meaning it would probably be removed. From this, the higher levels are happy because they can get Bounty kills more easily again, the lower levels are happy because they can get Bounty kills again without having the kill stolen by veterans, and Kano's happy because they don't have to reply to complainers anymore.