Bounties keep redirecting

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Relentless, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Every time I click attack on a bounty I get taken to the listed persons ZS profile. It's getting very annoying as by the time I get back to the hitlist the bounty is gone.

Cheers

2. AbNo

AbNo Member

You need to click on "Attack", and not their name. Look to the right side of the screen. :rolleyes:

I'd include a pic, but it's hard enough finding someone on the hitlist as it is. It's too expensive.... :mad:

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I think the 244 bounties I've got says I know what button I should be clicking. I know others that are having the same problem. You click ATTACK and you get taken to the listed persons profile page.

4. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Does the attack button have a lock on it? Just curious if the person you are trying to attack is in your clan & perhaps you don't realize?

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Na their not in my Squad. I attack them from the hitlist and then it opens up to show both our players. when I click attack there, that's when it goes to their profile. I thought maybe I was clicking to much, but I tried just clicking once and it still happened. It hasn't been doing it all the time today.

6. AbNo

AbNo Member

Your OP suggests otherwise. :p

7. leo lucky

leo lucky Member

Happens to me too. I don't have to get back cause i can attack on there ZS profile but it is a fiddly thing and annoying.

8. baha

baha Member

still dealing with the same situation Oct 2010~! This page jumping has lost me a lot of bounties and gets extremely frustrating to boot~! why has there been no fix on this or even an explanation of why or how to avoid it~! DEVS??? please check in once in a while to answer the bugs :) TY :)

9. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

When you are clicking attack, when the fight response comes up are you accidentally clicking on your opponents name which is a link to their profile? We removed the link around the image but have left the link around the name the same?

10. Jay Shinigami

Jay Shinigami Member

What happens if you happen to die from say an ambush whilst on the hitlist? It happened to me a few days back when someone listed me for 134mil and I was attacking someone else and ate a ambush. Do they get a refund from the 'failed' hit or does all that money just disappear into the ether?

11. Tizme

Tizme Member

I think the person that set the ambush that killed you would probably score the bounty. (lucky bugger)
    Not sure though, just what i expect would happen.

12. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

The money goes to the UN. (No one gets it)

13. Jay Shinigami

Jay Shinigami Member

Hmm shame that really, that miry should really stay within the community