[VC] Bounties in Game History

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kul Oakenshield, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Make it to where players can see the bounties that they've personally claimed in their game history. You made it where we can see how many bounty kills we've had, but I want the text to show it too.

[​IMG]

You can see the history of other players who claim bounties you place, but I would also like to see bounties that I've collected.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I believe its in battle updates that you can see those not sure if its on every game though.

3. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

I like this idea, when clicking at lightning speed you sometimes miss who you kill and i'd also like to see the fruits of my labour after a hard hunting session this idea would solve both issues.

10 stars!

4. Maler

Maler Member

good idea. 10 stars.

5. Shadowmaster

Shadowmaster Member

Amazing idea, can't believe no one has thought of this before! Would love to not have to stop to copy and paste those 15T+ bounties but could keep hunting and trust they would be in the news feed. 10 stars from me.

6. Stackford

Stackford Member

This would be great for LCN. You'd also be able to see who paid the bounty, which I quite often miss from furious concentration on the attack button.

10*

7. Bumping the thread so more people can vote.

8. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

bump!!!!!!!

9. Shadowmaster

Shadowmaster Member

Bump. Please make this wonderful idea happen.

10. Best idea Ever :D

11. Shadowmaster

Shadowmaster Member

Bump...again. Needs to happen.

12. hi2all2004

hi2all2004 Member

We need that, maybe add a bar next to the hitlist where it would tell you all the info... time to have more options please :) ty

13. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

sounds good to me. 10 stars

14. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

definitely 10 stars

15. Bumpity Bump :D