[All] Bounties \ Hitlist - A possible solution to an age old problem.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by James The App Guy, Apr 8, 2015.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/honorable-listing-achievements.14023/#post-117800 POST #17

JADES said:
    I've been asked this a couple times, not sure if been addressed.. Why is it that "honorable bounties" have a limit on the high side? I see why % lower level than your current level, but why is it on the top side? How is it that I'm level 9027 but only counts for Honorable Bounty Lvl Range 3650 - 14400? On FB VC there are 26 players higher than 14400. I say "remove" the high side limit. :eek:

I'm fairly confident that we've addressed this somewhere, I'm trying to find the thread and comment. But until then, as I recall from the developer's explanation that the range is determined by an equation and that equation would not work with an infinite range on the end, hence the limit.

2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

started to leave it at that. ;)

3. Paul M. McCormick

Paul M. McCormick New Member

I am trying to catch up on hitlisting... since some group who are around 9K and i am around 1.5k .. to me that seems to be a way to big of a range to go and pick on someone. I thought someone said 30%.. so 30% of 9k would be ~2700 so they should only be able to hit someone 2700 below their level?? right... so they should roughly only be able to hitlist someone 6K or higher... I just dont under stand why there is such a difference in what is stated and what is happening...even a 7+K guy is hittisting me.. and he should be only able to hitlist someone at 5K... just dont get it.. broken mechanics in the game...?

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Are you on that players rival list?? Once you reach level 300 you are pretty much fair game.

5. Paul M. McCormick

Paul M. McCormick New Member

just read somewhere else.. any one above level 300 is fair game for punches, hitlists, etc.. kinda does not seem fair.. and only if they hitlist u 10 times within 24hrs.. can u get protection..

seems like a fair game... the bullies can pick on smaller guys .. all they want...

6. Kirsten

Yup , word of advice do not complain in wc , it will make you more of a target.

George Burd likes this.
  7. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

actually, you don't even have to complain in chat. even if you post "hello, everyone", you may get listed. i'm talking from personal experience.

George Burd and The Navigator like this.
  8. Kirsten

Hahahahahaha well that goes without saying

George Burd likes this.
  9. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Quite frankly. Taking more away from the high levels isn't going to make them nicer.

Want them to list littles less? Get the List moving. Join a faction and stir things up. Levelling is overrated anyway.

If they list is going they won't look for any and every reason (Including a wc hello) to list.

The more you take away. The meaner folks are gonna get. at ALL levels.

Just sayin'

George Burd likes this.
  10. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

those evil high levels, i always hear the same thing but if not for the higher lvls you wouldnt have those big bounties which no1 ever complains about catching :p

George Burd likes this.