Bottom of Page

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dutchman, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

Why all of a sudden when I go to a boss, I arrive on the bottom of the page. Why is this changed??? It is very annoying to scroll up every time I go to a boss or an adventure...KANO what is up with that. It started a couple of days ago.

2. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

Just checked if it was my Firefox browser, but I got the same thing with Internet Explorer.

3. Eric

Eric Administrator

Can you clarify if you are being jumped to the bottom of the page, or the page isn't jumping to the top as expected.

4. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

The page does not jump to the top as expected, or as I am used to. It goes to the middle or lower part of the page. I have to scroll up to hit the attack button...

It seems that it jumps to the same spot as where I clicked from. For example...if the boss of a clan member is on the bottom of the boss page, then I will jump to the bottom of that page, and if I click on the first boss on the page, I get jumped to that location compared to the header on the page.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  5. Eric

Eric Administrator

Thanks dutchman, a developer will be looking into this, we'll keep everyone posted of any updates in this thread.

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thank you for the report, this was a bug and it has been fixed. If you are currently playing refresh the URL and it will be fixed up.

Cheers

7. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

Yes, it is fixed...thx....

8. bethranderson

bethranderson Member

please fix it for chrome also thanks.. chrome when you attack a boss on the 2 or 3 page it goes to the bottom of the page so you have to scroll up to the top so you can hit it..

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This has always been how Chrome behaves with our games, no changes on our end for that.