Bot and Script users.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Apr 19, 2010.

1. WHELER

WHELER Banned

aint the first time & won't be the last time to expose the auto heal glitch,lol!! people needa stop accusing ppl of cheating then they arn't!

second mith of cheating.... someones on the hitlist & yet attacking you, must be a bot coz they won't die right? WRONG.. that person has a desktop & a laptop, both logged into the same account, 1 with auto heal set, & the other that there playing on!

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

But why bother what is the point if it
    Thats not playing the game thats abusing the system
    But yes its cheating as you are useing automation to gain advantage

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Too late,Wonder Woman,that glitch was exposed for too long.I'm sure plenty have seen it by now.

4. WHELER

WHELER Banned

bot & script programs are in violation of the terms.... this thread is accusing ppl of cheating by taking advantage of the auto heal glitch. technecaly this is not cheating! the auto heal glitch is not a bot or script!, it is simply a game error, & it falls on kanno apps to fix if there is a problem.....

but .... they will not, as the glitch only works on firefox & internet explorer.. not google chrome. It has been previously stated that any problems you have with the game while using anything other that chrome , are not the fault of kanno apps & the game. so if you use firefox/affiliated browsers, or IE its those browsers that have the fault....

auto heal sucks anyhow, why some ppl chose to use it is dumb, you can't do anything on your computer while engaged. the only time it comes in handy is if your truly cheat & i won't explain how i've hear some ppl do it.

5. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

This may not be a popular idea BUT I have always thought people who use bots can be a gold mine..... if someone is on auto heal and I can chain them, it is a perfect time to gain a ton of easy levels and experience while attacking the hell out of them. This was especially true when I used to play the original Mob Wars. It was also a lot easier to hitlist people repeatedly as bounties didn't climb like they do in LCN when I played MW. I actually wished LCN would have a built in auto heal feature! LOL There are some people who spend too much time in the hospital! And although the cost of healing does not appear to be anything too costly, it does cost to heal and eventually it would seem if someone stayed on auto heal too long while not actually playing, they could end up a bit broke. In the original Mob Wars, it was easy to go broke trying to level as the cost of healing was huge as you got past a certain point. And that would be cool, find someone on auto and post it in your syndicate! The guy comes back killed 100 times, and chained like 20,000 times!

The bottom line to me has always been that if people are actually using bots, shouldn't there be a way that evens out the playing field and gives everyone the same chance? If people are using an auto heal, then shouldn't everyone be able to? And I don't see how it really hurts anyone by someone using it except the person using it when they get chained or chain hitlisted. Of course, I could see the idea of someone staying on the hitlist forever and frustrating other players. But then Kano should make it impossible for someone on the hitlist to do anything such as jobs, bosses, hitlist, ambush, or gain any experience from attack wins.... that would make staying healed on the hitlist with auto less appealing. What would be the point of riding the hitlist then? ;-)

I need to check out IE and FireFox..... I use Chrome and had never heard of a glitch until today in those other browsers. IE always freezes on me and Firefox just wasn't fast enough.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Who's to say this "fix" won't break?

7. geckster99

geckster99 Member

.......u hitting the wrong attack button

8. OK guys, please don't post pictures, videos or any other media/posts which involves another players account, please send this to Kano support so they can investigate it for you, it is against the Forum TOS to post player names or links.

If you suspect someone of cheating, then the best place for it is to send it into support.

Thanks.

9. PINZA

PINZA New Member

Well there always be folk whose lives are so empty they have to cheat on a game.
    Footballers do it all the time after all.
    If they can be stopped, then fine, if not, just shrug and get on with it, in the knowledge that you are not cheating to gain an advantage in something as really serious and life critical as a..........game ;)

10. Angels Kiss

Angels Kiss Member

Perfectly put. There are some scumbags with very sad lives. I've had one of my case for over a year. I am making no more comments about it's activity but it is cheating. I call it, it, as that's what it is :D

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

if you cheat in a game , I believe it is indicative of certain type of person ,who prob is dishonest in other aspects of their life.

12. Angels Kiss

Angels Kiss Member

Couldn't agree more. I watched it happen yesterday. When I am playing I hardly notice if I get attacked and have been hitlisted and not noticed until I have finished what I am doing. Usually a Boss :D I then attack back if needs be. When I did this yesterday, I could not kill the rival, even though it was half my level. It kept healing immediately. Even I can't work that fast. It just makes me lose all respect for that player. To me, if they can't win fairly, without the use of a bot, they should not be playing at all. A bit sad really.
    Oh and after hitlisting it, it healed within a second.

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Quick healing doesn't prove a thing.Some players will constantly heal when a rival is attacking just to make the counters cheaper.

14. Angels Kiss

Angels Kiss Member

Totally agree with you. Hence why it's hard for Kano to find the real cheats and there are cheats, no doubt about it. I can't see the point personally, where is the fun in letting a bot do all the work :)