[LCN] Bosses Tab

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jess, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

That's me told!!!!
    o_O

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i think this should be marked as super double really high priority mitch, just tell the devs demonik said to get it done and it should be active by the next vc raid...trust me, im a f***ing demon

Kirsten, Jess and Lucifer like this.
  3. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

I agree with the Demon!

Demonik1 likes this.
  4. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

this is definitely a go from me. i don't think there is enough community support to get this done, though. maybe in a few years.

5. Jess

Jess Active Member

So I see.. I will refresh this thread every now and then, to draw more attention to it, so it will get enough views for it to move up in the queue of implementing stuff.

Like players above me said, we need it, and we need it a year ago.

Yes, that's how long it has been since the ideas has been posted. Busy schedules over at Kano.

George Burd likes this.
  6. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

one year, 2 pages of posts, only 5 votes, not enough to get this done, but feel free to bump away. if it matters, this idea has my support. but i'm just a player.

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This has my support, too, and I don't even join many bosses or raids.

8. Jess

Jess Active Member

Man, year has passed and this thing is not even being considered yet.

Another raids with pages to scroll down through.... Frustrating.

9. Deren

Deren New Member

Agreed, this needs doing, not considering ;)

Jess and Rhenkle1 like this.
  10. Vic

Vic Active Member

maybe this has something to do with the fact that this doesn't affect the majority of the player base on all 4 games on all 3 networks? i don't see this changing for the few raid hogs that are out there. but that's just me.

11. Jess

Jess Active Member

Only MW:LCN on Kongregate has bosses and raids? o_O

12. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

no, all the games have bosses and raids. maybe if you played the other ones you would know that. and i would be curious to know exactly how many players join so many raids that they feel the boss page needs to be changed, i have a feeling it's a very small percentage.

13. Jess

Jess Active Member

it seems that you did not understand my post. exactly, all of the games host raids, therefore this change should be applied to all of the games.

don't tell me it doesn't annoy you to scroll down through bosses to reach the end of the list... oh wait, there is a function to hide them, for the normal bosses. so why not add the same function for raids... and quite a lot of people would like that function, even if it's just to hide 10 raids.

14. Demonik1

hmmmm how about you play your game how you'd like and others will do the same as well? this isnt about how everyone plays, its a thread about an idea which you can either agree or disagree with. it wasnt started so you could put peoples' style of play down and bellow out your assumptions of them as if what you or any other does is any better. I hit every raid boss i can get in on for minimum and if i see one that needs more attention, it gets it and if a friend or any clan member asks for help with one , i will also assist. doesnt mean that im wrong for how i choose to play a free game, nor does it anyone else. so please, dont put people down for how they choose to spend their time on their account and stick to the topic at hand. thanks in advance

15. Jess

Jess Active Member

I think we're on different pages here o_O.

16. Vic

Vic Active Member

really? i don't see "quite a lot" of posts here in support of this. Quite a lot of people say i'm the best player in the game, so it must be true.

17. Jess

Jess Active Member

probably because they don't use forums because of people like you :p

18. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

so if all of the players that want this don't use the forums, exactly how is this going to be changed? i counted 7 posts here (including mine) in support of this idea. 1 year later and nothing. you'll going to need a heck of a lot more than 7 posts to even get this considered, much less implemented. i say drop it.

19. Demonik1

I'm curious.... What supposedly makes you the best player in the game?

20. otty22

otty22 Active Member

Now it has 8 votes of 5 stars, 3 pages of comments and I am definetely agreeing this initiative, really annoying me when i have to scroll every boss that i will never open, and they are not few, they are a lot..

Jess likes this.