[KanoPlay] Boss sharing

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Demonik1, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

What's up my Viking brethren? Long time no talk ... Just a question for you all but I only play on server 2 so this may or may not apply to most of you. I have always shared my bosses, crap ones, good ones, whatever. Even when it's a boss im trying to get tons of drops from, I post at the very least every other level of it. Every once in a while I look through the boss feed or job chat and look some to hit and I notice I only see mid or low level tier bosses and then I'll check people's feeds and see no bosses posted for days or at all. So i guess im asking the higher levels why? Aren't we clanned up to help each other out? Eventually these bosses will have tons health and drops available so why so greedy? This is comin from someone that doesn't need the help, just curious as to why so many choose to help their clan so little. Just doesn't make sense to me, personally I try to be as helpful as I can which is why I am attempting to understand the opposite of that mindset. Anyways, have fun and keep em dead ;) ✌️

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Damn lol 39 views and no scruples too funny

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I post all of my bosses, "good" and otherwise. I don't hoard drops for myself, but it does seem to me more players don't post them.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

well most of us are on FB , so it is a whole different ball game, we have boss sharing groups for coop and raid bosses and most of us send ingame private messages also :)

Demonik1 likes this.