[ZS] Boss Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Cameron Dollinger, Mar 3, 2012.

1. I think we should be able to put energy into our bosses for alot extra damage..............30stamina=alot of damage to 30stamina+10energy=way more damage pretty much..........every 10 energy you use to your boss is +1750 normal damage plus an extra 5% each 10 energy.(Max energy in 1 boss is 5 times):cool:

2. (please reply to it) I think this is really good for the hacker ive seen and killed him but he's a tough-e.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

No its not right for energy to be used in boss fights. You cannot use stamina in jobs. Now the developers could look at putting more stamina attacks into bosses for more damage to be done. Say 30 to 50 stamina on one hit using the sliders. But the only issue with that is if you do not have the health your going to kill yourself and lose experience. Since a update coming soon is that if you die in boss attacks you will start to lose experience.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

agree with Jon , energy I use for adventures to gain loot and levels , loot is where it is at , raise your health to do more damage to bosses it makes your stamina go further, use a boost for short term increase in damage