Boss Fights

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Elly Scarlett Rose, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Elly Scarlett Rose

Elly Scarlett Rose New Member

I am currently in 2 boss fights. The boss category in the bar at top of the screen says BOSS 2 - yet only one fight is showing up in the boss list tho as opposed to the two (both are helping squad mates, not my own boss.) Im not sure if one fight is done and I am unable to claim rewards because the boss vanished before I could or what but there is definitely something weird gong on

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  2. RuNnYoOzE

RuNnYoOzE New Member

woo

Im having the same issues....it says 2 boss battle but 1 is NOT 1 I joined and 2 others I was in just vanished. Crap what the hell is going on here! NOW its showing 2 boss battles which I clearly didn't remember receiving reward either the accounts are mixed up or someone is using my account or zombie slayer is messing up!

3. when that happened to me,i figured out one of the bosses had expired(timer ran out)
    yet it was still showing it as being there.after beating the other boss,it dropped to count of 0

4. RuNnYoOzE

RuNnYoOzE New Member

i lost 2 boss battles and now 2 phantom boss battles are there and they are dead but they won't go away even tho It says I collected reward! Can someone please help instead of useless comment!

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We had a database failure last night so some data for help on Boss Fights was lost (+2-hr period) so you may be seeing some funky counts over the next couple of days if you killed a boss during that time. The system should re-sync itself but if you want to manually clear the boss counts you will have to revisit bosses that you may have defeated recently to reset the count.

6. Archbishop Zombie Health: 92122 / 910000
    is 910000 is when my boss shuld be dead?

now at the end i attack my boss and health is not going down at all ? thats a bit strange
    also i got all helpers and powers unlocked so no one can help

boss link
    http://profile.myspace.com/Modules/...aram_1:463334779,param_2:61","language":"en"}

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  7. RuNnYoOzE

RuNnYoOzE New Member

Thanks for this I will try to do that but many delete their posts after a boss has been defeated!

8. Elly Scarlett Rose

Elly Scarlett Rose New Member

Yes. I can not find the boss that this glitch is occurring because of.