Boss feed

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Sep 15, 2012.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I know this has been brought up numerous times but let's try it 1 more time. Why is world boss help and collect boss in the feed? Tedious at times. Feedback from players please and rate it. Thanx

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Hey Matthew you had the thread in the wrong spot if you wanted it rated so i move it to ideas for you.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Now as a player myself i am 100 percent in agreement with you that the world boss sharings should be removed completely. I know kano said it should only have 2 on your feed at a time but it does seem there is more at times. But if a player cannot help you with the world boss there should be no share button on it. Second the boss collections should also be removed since we know can collect from our own page also this i do agree with to. I believe if this was done that bosses you did not see the first time around would show up the first time not have to back 20 to 30 mins later and see a boss smacked in between two that you helped on. 10 from me. And i hope it gets some good feedback and possibly kano taking another look at it.

4. Yeah we don't really need reminding that there are world bosses, it can get tedious when scrolling through and looking for bosses, and the link says 'Attack world boss now' gets annoying, 10 stars :)

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I have not rated this thread. I can see removing the world boss notifications, because everyone can see them on their boss pages. From what I understand, there is a limit on how many bosses will show on the boss page. If you help out on more than 50 bosses at a time, I don't know if you can collect the rewards without the link in the feed, but I may be mistaken...

6. slave

slave Member

jared you are mistaken, the feed has nothing to do with collecting the rewards....

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

10 stars............

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Not to mention wouldn't this help out with data transfer from servers as well?

9. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I agree Matthew ..!! why is it there...?? takes up space of real boss battles...! i rate this a 10 ...streamline in order for VC

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

JARED, was ~6 months ago boss collection went to top of list to collect from UR page

11. kayjay

kayjay Guest

nice one jade 10 stars

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Come on where is the hater's? KEEP VOTING

13. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

A 10 from me!

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

TY everyone that voted (11 at 9.9%) is awesome, hopefully get some feedback

15. 10 stars from me. Clean the feed, please.

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

BUMP 17 at 9.9% feedback

17. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

10 from me

18. alka

alka Banned

10 from me.

19. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

horrible idea, the worse ive ever seen!!! ;p 10 stars haha

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

20 VOTES 10 STARZ, Everyone that posted and voted TY! All took the time on the boards for ideas and get no response from a DEV like on this idea that everyone seems to be in agreement with as a player.. Makes you kinda think huh? Thought 20 votes is a majority basically in the FORUMS..