boss drops

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by gene illugi, Sep 22, 2011.

1. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

i've noticed that i'm not getting the weapon drops i'm due when attacking and killing a boss . for instance , in the loki boss , on several occasions , i was the last to challenge and i killed the boss . i should have received the loki's minion and did not . i also have had this problem with the skadi boss and others . it wouldn't bother me but i need those drops to craft weapons in the smithy . please look into this bug . thank you .

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Take a look on the rewards tab to see the break down of each reward and what the requirements are. If you think that you have not received on that you should have, please send a message into support with your account information so that we can investigate further.

3. Hi Gene, based on what you wrote in your post you were not the "challenger" you were a "helper". The challenger is the person who starts the boss battle, for the Loki, the challenger is the only person who receives the Loki Minion as a reward. All of the bosses have a reward that is only given to the challenger when the boss is defeated. Hope that helps some.

4. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

am i reading this wrong ?

Boss Challenger Reward
    This reward will be collected by the player that challenged the boss when it is defeated.

to me this says that the player who challenged the boss last and defeated the boss gets the prize . maybe i'm tired and my brain isn't working . lol .

your saying that it should read " this reward will be collected when the boss is defeated by the challenger ( the person who started the boss)

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I am pretty sure that Boss Challenger refers to the Boss Owner, I will have to check on that one for VC but maybe a player could help me out with that?

6. Yes, the Boss Challenger is the Boss Owner (a.k.a. the player that started the boss battle).

So you are reading it wrong and you are misunderstanding your "role" in the boss battle (you were a "helper", not the the Boss Challenger). The only player that challenges the boss is the player that started the boss battle, everyone else is a "helper".