Boss drop. What determines the drop chance?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Elise Falcony, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

by doing nothing youre gaining nothing...not in the literal sense but im sure you get my point. if youve ever really enjoyed the game, that never dies. things change and not everybody likes the changes but it is what it is, there are things that i dont agree with or like but it wont slow down my playing time...only time available does that.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

So True :)

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I cant/wont argue the "nothing 4 nothing" remark. I still enjoy the games to some extent hence the reason Im still here....lol. I agree with a lot of the changes that have been made and agree that a few were actually needed. But with that said its just not the same games they were...way to watered down and bias towards newer and or lower level players for my taste. At least to much for me to want to spend as much time and or money on them. Maybe Im wrong but I think current participation numbers bear this out. No matter though...these games enjoyed a great run and I hope they find their way back to big numbers once again. For me....I think I did pretty well and accomplished a lot more than I set out to do and am perfectly content to let others play and excel with the way it is now.

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i think its more a case of did too much too soon and took yourselves out of range to have any competition except for a select few....im glad i leveled the way i have and slowed down at the times i did, if not id be in the same boat as you guys....thats one thing i can respect about fielding, all rumors and bs aside...he stays healed on or offline....a rare thing with the higher ups that ill never understand...and no need for explanation, i already know the reasoning i just dont agree with or get it

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LOL...."too much too soon'?. Not hardly. No disrespect to you or anyone else but Ive never found these games to be all that challenging at any stage, other than a small handful of players and of them maybe only a couple that werent known cheats have really made it challenging/fun. Ive always found the goals/achievements I set for myself to be the most challenging/fun, hence one of the reasons I started over. Ive always been in the "boat" I wanted to be in with the way the game was set up at the time I made my decisions...Including now.

Ive got respect for fielding on a few fronts myself but none of which have anything to do with whether he kills himself or not before going off line....lol. I tend to respect things that carry a lil more weight. With that said ....that hasnt always been the case and in fact he used to kill himself off with regularity.

As far as "getting it"...once again no disrespect but that doesnt surprise me as u too do it with regularity...the only real diff is that your undefended bounty while off line wont have that much of an impact on another players game as mine will. Which is exactly why I did it that way...to once again challenge myself. Ive never much cared how others played their games as long as it was legit. Ive always been the type of guy to set my goals a wee bit higher than others and found that my way works best for me.

6. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

mi7ch you say the more you hit more chance of drops well i disagree big time i did 2644 attacks and got nothing how bloody tight why bother with drops if you get nothing

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's still a random chance, probability dictates that the more you hit something the more often you will encounter drops, but it's still not out of the realm of possibility that you could just have a very unlucky streak.

8. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

I have a question. Boss have a determineed number of drops or is it random too?

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Bosses have different % chance for drops but as far as I know there isn't a predetermined number.

10. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

thx for reply mi7ch, on another note i my be missing something or being stupid but in new adventures on drops the warrior netherland huntress has been put in with weapons, and the thunderfang lance has been put in with warriors