[VC] Boss Attack Screen

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Toker, May 14, 2013.

1. Toker

Toker Member

When you are scrolling through boss's and decide to attack one, it takes you to a differant page. How about instead of that, we get a pop out screen just like we do when we are dishing out WAR attacks (or attacks on Rivals). would make it a lot easier to not lose place in the long list of boss's to help.

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

yeah, you are high man ;p not quite sure about what youre actually asking for...even if theres a pop out, youre still going to get taken to a boss page when you pick one to attack...will hold off on voting for now

3. Toker

Toker Member

Not If its like using the Skull to attack a Rivel, A lil pop out screen opens you get your 5 attacks in and when you close it, the Page is still where it was when you clicked on the Person to attack. So the page would still be scrolled allllll the way down where you were when you clicked that specific boss to help.

And I am pretty high....lol

4. Demonik1

so you want a pop out attack screen to hit the boss?

5. Toker

Toker Member

I want, when scrolling down the boss help page, to be able to click attack and Yes, Have a pop out open Instead of a screen change.

6. Demonik1

ehhh it sounds like a decent enough idea but kinda pointless, you can just remember the name of the persons boss above or below the one you decide to hit...but youre a good friend so ill throw you a 10 ;p

7. Toker

Toker Member

As pointless as having one for your rivals page, but thank you lol

8. Demonik1

touche pussycat! but i think thats pointless too haha so maybe this one will actually go thru xD

9. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I can see where you are coming from Toker but not so sure that it is that much of a pain to scroll down as you only have to hold the scroll down rather than click a lot. I'll give you an 8 for that one.

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Giving a 2.

Decent idea but not really needed.

Then again, this one prolly will go through instead of opening new land and more achievements which is needed more than a cosmetic change like this one.

2 stars.

11. Toker

Toker Member

You are right there ARE better ideas out there but they are not getting implemented. I try to think of Easy changes that can be done with no effort, Like this one since they already have the feature, so it has a chance. But I do agree More land and boss and acheivments should come first, but if we wait for those to come more frequently we might as well not offer any other ideas lol